The Government of Rajasthan has launched the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme. Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has approved the proposal to launch the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana for SC, ST, OBC, MBC, and EWS students. The state government would grant vouchers for residential facilities to students studying in institutions of various reserved classes in the state who live in metropolitan regions far from their families. Read below to check the detailed information related to the अंबेडकर डीबीटी वाउचर योजना 2023 like Highlights, Objectives, Features, and Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, and much more.
What Is Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2023?
Students from the state’s reserved categories like ST, SC, OBC, MBC, and EWS who are enrolled in colleges will be given vouchers for residential facilities under this scheme. If the student lives at the divisional headquarters, they will receive financial help of 7000 rupees per month, and if the student lives at another district headquarters, they will receive 5000 rupees per month. This program will award merit-based vouchers to 5000 students for ten months. Only students who live in metropolitan regions far away from their homes would be eligible to benefit from the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana.
Shala Darpan Scholarship Portal
Highlights of Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana (RADBTVY)|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Introduced By||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Language||राजस्थान अंबेडकर डीबीटी वाउचर योजना|
|Beneficiaries||Reserved Category Students of Rajasthan|
|Major Benefit||7000 and 5000 per month per student for a residential facility|
|Scheme Objective||Providing coupons for the convenience of residents.|
|Total number of beneficiaries||5000|
|Subsidies||₹ 5000 and ₹ 7000|
Objectives of Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana
The Ambedkar DBD Voucher Scheme’s principal goal is to provide vouchers for residential facilities to reserved-category students studying at a reserved-category college away from home. Financial support in the range of 5000 to 7000 dollars would be granted to state students for housing purposes under this scheme. Students in the state will now be able to receive housing apart from their homes through the राजस्थान अंबेडकर डीबीटी वाउचर योजना, allowing them to focus on their studies without worry. Students will become more self-reliant and empowered as a result of this program, and the state’s educational and employment rates will rise.
Benefits of DBT Voucher Yojana
Some of the key benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- The state government would grant vouchers to students for residential accommodation worth Rs. 7000 per month under this scheme.
- Vouchers will be given for around 10 months throughout the year.
- The initiative will begin in the academic year 2021-22, as outlined in the state budget, and students studying in government colleges would be eligible, according to the statement.
- The student will receive approximately 70000 rupees in the form of residence coupons over a year.
- The initiative will not apply to students who live in hostels maintained by several state government departments, according to the statement.
Features of राजस्थान अंबेडकर डीबीटी वाउचर योजना
Some of the key features of the scheme are as follows:
- The Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Shri Ashok Gehlot Ji, has launched the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2021.
- This program will begin in the current academic year.
- Under the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2023, all students in the reserved category would be provided with a residential facility through this voucher plan.
- The scheme is only open to students enrolled in normal undergraduate or postgraduate studies at state colleges.
- Students from the OBC, SC, ST, MBC, EWS and other reserved categories can use this voucher to receive a residential facility.
- This scheme would not be available to students who are studying and staying in state-run hostels.
- According to the Social Justice and Empowerment Department’s plan, a total of 5,000 students who received at least 75% in the previous examination will be awarded DBT vouchers for ten months in a year based on merit.
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence
Eligibility Criteria for Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Government of Rajasthan. The eligibility criteria for scheme are as follows:
- The applicant must be a resident of Rajasthan permanently.
- Applicants should be pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree regularly.
- This scheme will help 5000 students who have received a minimum of 75 percent in their exams.
- It will only be available to students who are pursuing an education in urban regions away from their homes.
- This scheme does not apply to students who live in government-run hostels.
- This scheme will only be available to reserved class students attending reserved class colleges.
Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana Selection Process
In this plan, the candidate will be chosen based on the grades he or she received in the preceding year. This scheme is open to students who received a minimum of 75% or higher in their prior year of study. A merit list of beneficiaries will be drawn, and 5000 students will be awarded the benefit of the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme from among the top students.
While filling up the application form for Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2023 are as follows:
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- Address proof
- income certificate
- Age certificate
- caste certificate
- Ration card
- Bank account details
Steps to Apply for Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2023
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the yojana
- First of all, go to the Official Website of the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Apply Online button option.
- Once you will click on the apply online button, an application form will open on the screen.
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like Student name, father/ mother name, date of birth, gender, caste, etc.
- After that, upload all the required documents.
- Now, review and recheck the application form to avoid any mistakes.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the application process.
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2023, feel free to contact at the below-given details:
- Sh. Suneel Chhabra, Technical Director & Joint Secretary
- Department of Information Technology & Communication (DoIT & C)
- IT Building, Yojana Bhawan, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302005 (Raj), India
- Phone Number: +91 (141) 2921181 Ext.- 21181
- Email Id: email@example.com