In this article today, we will be talking about the details regarding the latest fellowship program available by the Government of the Rajasthan state. In this article, we will be sharing with all of you the details of the fellowship program including the eligibility criteria, benefits of the scholarship program, and the step-by-step procedure through which you will be easily able to apply for the Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students Rajasthan 2022.
Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students Rajasthan 2022
The Scheduled Caste students who are currently residing in the Rajasthan state will be able to apply for the latest fellowship program available by the Government of the Rajasthan state. Under this fellowship program, help will be provided to the students belonging to Scheduled Caste communities who are currently pursuing Ph.D. courses. A monthly scholarship of Rupees 15000 will be provided to the beneficiaries under this scholarship scheme. The candidates can apply for the scholarship by filling out the application form.
Details Of Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students Rajasthan
|Name||Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students Rajasthan 2022|
|Launched by||Rajasthan Government|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled Caste students|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Official Notification Release||Update Soon|
|Application Starts From||Update Soon|
|Application Ends On||Update Soon|
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant must belong to Scheduled Caste (SC)
- The applicant must be a domicile of Rajasthan
- He/She must be a postgraduate student having scored a minimum of 55% marks in Post Graduation examination
- The applicant must be enrolled in a PhD course in any of the following:
- Public administration
- Political science
- He/She must be less than 35 years of age
- The applicant must have an annual family income not exceeding INR 2.5 lakhs
Benefits Of The Scholarship
The following are the benefits of this scholarship:-
- The students selected for the scholarship will receive a monthly stipend of INR 15,000 for a duration of 3 years.
Terms and Conditions
You must follow the following terms and conditions to apply for the scholarship:-
- A total of 6 students will be selected for the fellowship.
- A maximum of two students can apply from a single-family/parent.
- Applicants will have to apply for this scheme within a period of 1 month from the date of advertisement.
Application Procedure Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students Rajasthan 2022
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for the scholarship opportunity:-
- Click on the link given here to download the Official PDF for the scholarship opportunity
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Download the application form for the scholarship.
- Fill up the application form.
- Attach all of the documents.
- Students need to submit a commitment through a non-judicial stamp of INR 100 along with the application form. All the relevant documents and the application form can be sent to email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org