The Muslim candidates who are not able to get proper opportunities so that they can continue their education will be provided with the association of Muslim professional scholarship which is developed in order for the overall development of the Muslim community. You can apply for the scholarship scheme by visiting the official India Zakat hotel and registering yourself by entering the important specifications related to your educational background and your economical difficulty. Also, you can check out the details related to the AMP Scholarship Fund 2023 from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the step-by-step application procedures. You can check out the eligibility criteria given below.
What Is AMP Scholarship Fund 2023?
AMP Scholarship Fund 2023 is an initiative of the Association of Muslim Professionals for students who are Muslims and belong to the economically backward section of society. The students who want to take into account various careers representing different types of professional fields will be eligible to apply for this prestigious scheme presented by the organization the association of Muslim professionals. You can easily fill out the application form available by the organization on the official website and the students will give a minimum of 10000 Rupees for the development of their educational premises in order to continue their higher education. It is important that you belong to the economically backward section of society in order to experience the benefits.
- Application Deadline – 31st July 2022
Benefits Of AMP Scholarship Fund
The following benefits will be available to the students through the development of this scholarship fund:-
- A minimum of the top 300+ meritorious and needy students will get a minimum of INR 10,000 (one-time) for their studies.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to be eligible for the scholarship opportunity creates by the organization:-
- The disbursal will be only through cheques/online payments to the respective Institutions. No cash disbursal will entertain.
- This scholarship also covers technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/Industrial Training Centres affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) of classes at the graduation level.
- The scholarship amount will sanction as per recommendations from AMP Chapters (depending on the total allocated Zakat funds for each chapter).
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for the AMP scholarship scheme:-
- The applicant must be a Muslim student belonging to an economically poor family
- The applicant must have passed at least class 12th/equivalent from any board
- The applicant must be eligible to receive Zakat under Sharia guidelines
- Preference will give to students who pursue higher education in the professional disciplines of Medical, Law, Journalism, and Engineering.
- Special preference will give to Top Universities or Colleges in India like IITs, IIMs, IISC or GLC, and others recognized by UGC/ AICTE.
The following documents are required in order to be eligible for the scholarship fund created by the organization:-
- Passing certificates/mark sheets of class 10th & 12th or equivalent
- All the previous year’s mark sheets of the Professional course (Note – Only for candidates already enrolled in a course.)
- Copies of Photo & Address Proof (preferably Aadhar Card) or (PAN Card/Ration Card)
- College Fees Structure
- College bank account details
Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship
AMP Scholarship Fund 2022 Application Procedure
The applicant must follow the following application procedure in order to apply for the scholarship scheme:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of this scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to read all of the information given on the official web page related to this scholarship scheme and now you will have to click on the apply online button.
- You have to fill out the application form available on the official website and you will be considered for the scholarship opportunity.
- The candidates will be selected based on their economical background and the evolution done by the authorities.
- No hard copy of the application will be accepted.
- For any inquiries or details, the applicants can send an email at – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miss. Misbah Khan
- HR & Accounts Executive
- Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP)
- Email ID – email@example.com