Annusuchit Jati Chhattra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojana 2023 was created by the Government of Haryana state so that the girls belonging to the Scheduled Caste category can easily take benefit of this scheme and continue with their further studies instead of getting worried about the expenses. The article talks about the details of this scholarship scheme including the benefits of the scholarship scheme and the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to fill up the application form to take the benefits of this scheme.
About Annusuchit Jati Chhattra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojana 2023
The Scheduled Caste girl students are often subjected to drop out after they have passed their 12th class examination which initially reduces the female ratio in colleges for higher education. To overcome this difficulty, the candidates can now easily apply for the Annusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojana. This scholarship opportunity is initiated by the Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Department, Government of Haryana. The scholarship will work towards the development of the students belonging to the minority community to help them overcome their financial situations and pursue higher education.
Details Of Yojana
|Name||Annusuchit Jati Chhattra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Haryana State|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled Caste Girl Students|
Annusuchit Jati Chhattra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the scholarship, you will have to follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant must be a girl
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana
- She must belong to the Scheduled Caste category
- The annual family income of the applicant must be between Rupees 100000 and Rupees 2.40 lakh from all sources.
The following benefits will be provided to the candidates in this scholarship scheme:-
- 7000 Rs per annum for hosteller and INR 5000 pa for non-hosteller students pursuing a diploma in professional/technical courses after 10+2
- 9000 Rs per annum for hosteller and INR 7000 pa for non-hosteller students pursuing graduation in Science/Commerce streams
- 11000 Rs per annum for hosteller and INR 9000 pa for non-hosteller students pursuing graduation in technical/professional courses
- INR 12000 pa for hosteller and INR 10,000 pa for non-hosteller students pursuing a postgraduation in Science/Commerce streams
- INR 14000 pa for hosteller and INR 12000 pa for non-hosteller students pursuing a postgraduation in professional/technical courses
The applicant must have the following documents to apply for this scholarship scheme:-
- Haryana domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account number
- Certificate of last class passed
- Income certificate of the parents issued by the Tehsildar/SDM
- Identity card
Terms And Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to apply for this scholarship:-
- The documents which are required for the submission are a caste certificate, Bonafide certificate, income certificate of parents or guardian, marks sheet of the previous final examination, residence certificate, and a recent passport photo. Attach all the documents with the application form and submit them to the officials.
- This scheme is applicable to students belonging to the backward class, Scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and economically backward classes. There are some rules set up by the government for the eligibility of the scholarship.
- This scheme was introduced by the government of Haryana to encourage merit and backward-class students in terms of education.
- As mentioned earlier it is only for the backward classes. Once the application is filled and submitted the government will release the status for checking it online.
- The amount will be given to the college directly, and the stipend amount will be added to the given bank account. The bank account should be in the name of the student only.
- Through this scheme, students can pursue higher education like under graduation and post-graduation courses which will be very useful to families.
- Students should belong to the state in which they are applying. Should have 60% of aggregate marks. Should complete classes 10th and 12th from a recognized institution. All the documents provided should be valid by the government.
Application Procedure Annusuchit Jati Chhattra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojana 2023
To apply for this scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to go to the official web page for the scholarship opportunities haryanascbc.gov.in
- The homepage of the scholarship will open on your screen.
- Go to the Educational Development Schemes option.
- Select the Application Procedure Annusuchit Jati Chhattra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojana
- You have to click on the Apply Online button.
- The application form will open on your screen
- You have to fill up the application form
- Summit all of the documents
- Take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- Submit the application form to the concerned address.
- Address: The welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department, SCO 42-44, Sector 17 A, Chandigarh – 160017 Haryana, India.
- Tel: 01722704006
- Email: email@example.com