Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma, along with the Chief Justice of Guwahati High Court Justice RM Chhaya has recently launched a new scheme which is known as the Assam Vidya Rath 2022 School on Wheels scheme. Economically backward sections of the society will be able to benefit from this scheme which was launched on the occasion celebrating India’s 76th Independence Day. You can check out the details related to the scheme from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures to apply online for Assam Vidya Rath 2022. We have also shared the list of benefits and the features which are presented by the organization through the development of the scheme.
Assam Vidya Rath 2022
The Chief Minister of Assam state has recently attends the launch of the Assam Vidya Rath school scheme which is the on-wheels project presents on the occasion of India’s 76 Independence Day. The function was at the premises of Guwahati High court. The objective behind the implementation of the project is to provide elementary education to people who are struggling financially and economically. The project launches on the occasion of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav celebrating the 75 years of independence of our country. The Chief Minister also said that he hopes that the project will help in bringing out the children who are not able to get a formal education in formal schools. He also recognized India’s remarkable achievement over the past couple of years and celebrated the 75th independence Day.
Objective Of Assam Vidya Rath
India has achieved a lot of development in the fields of Science and Technology but there are still some children who are not able to get proper educational opportunities due to their economical background or their financial capabilities. The chief minister of Assam state has created this scheme in order to provide proper benefits to all of the students who are not able to get opportunities to continue their education and get admission to a formal school. The children are the future of the nation so it is very disheartening to see the children outside begging and taking into account various illegal activities just because they are not able to get an education and make themselves equal to all of the other children of the society. This project aims to provide proper opportunities to all children.
Features Of Assam Vidya Rath
There are a lot of features which will implement through the implementation of the scheme as provided below:-
- Assam comes as the 14th most popular state in India with 3.55 crore people currently living in 33 districts of the state.
- Assam has made a lot of efforts in expanding elementary education for children between the age group of 6 to 14.
- The number of elementary schools is increasing rapidly. The number of children who have taken admission to elementary schools has been constant since 1971.
- Over 1 lakh children are still out of school in Assam and there are also problems related to law attendance dropout rates, teaching vacancies and decreasing budgets.
- The scheme will provide education even without the development of a physical elementary school in the Assam state.
- The teaching module will be very interesting for the student so it might attract students to come to school daily in order to prevent the low attendance problem.
Benefits Of Assam Vidya Rath
The following awards will be provided through the development of the Vidya Rath school scheme:-
- The scheme will provide economically challenged underprivileged children access to elementary education for a period of 10 months.
- After 10 months, the students will integrate into a conventional education system.
- The students will be provided free mid-day meals, uniforms, and textbooks throughout the project.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam state
- The applicant must be eligible to take admitted to an elementary school.
- The applicant must belong to the economically backward section of society.
Assam Vidya Rath 2022 Application Procedure
All of the beneficiaries will be automatically get selection by the concern authorities of the Assam Government and all of the people who belong to the economically backward section of the society can get the information related to the scheme from the nearest government office. You just have to submit proof of your income in order to make sure that you are coming from the targeted beneficiary group and then you will be provided with the benefit to be able to get education on wheels as per the latest scheme presented by the concerned authority of the Assam government.