ASSET stands for Assessment of Scholastic Skills through Educational Testing. It is a demonstrative test that motivates students to progress academically. ASSET Exam is an assessment test that is based on the skillful learning of a student. It checks the understanding of a student with its multiple-choice question based on the school curriculum and syllabus. The test proves to be a piece of complete information about the weakness and strengths of a student and also the entire class. It will also focus on the memorizing capacity of students. The questions asked in ASSET are designed by the experts to measure a more critical understanding of the skill and to promote higher-order thinking skills. The ASSET academic consultants empower teachers and Management in understanding reports and implementing best practices. In this article, we provide brief information about ASSET, eligibility criteria, syllabus, objective, benefits, rewards, application procedure and much more.
Key Highlights of ASSET Exam
|Name of organization||Educational Initiatives|
|Name of examination||ASSET Exam|
|Eligible for||Students from class 3rd to 10th|
|Mode of examination||OMR or Computer Based test|
|Exam date||Updated Soon|
|Mode of reference||Online|
|Benefits||Students can identify the area of strength and weakness|
|Awards||Certificate and Trophies|
|Regions||India UAE Singapore Gulf & Africa|
Also Check: IIT Bombay Maths Olympiad
Objective of ASSET Exam
ASSET is a skill-based test that measures a student’s conceptual understanding and benchmarks the school’s performance at international, national, and regional levels with actionable insights through easy-to-understand reports.
ASSET helps to gain these essential insights which are below:
- Benchmark Performance
- Diagnose Misconceptions
- Assess Teacher Effectiveness
Benefits of ASSET Exam
There are multiple benefits under the ASSET exam, when students participate in this, it will help them to achieve excellence in the academic world by providing School-based assessment and feedback.
Some of the major benefits of ASSET Exam 2023 are given below:
- It gives feedback on actual learning which allows students to understand their current situation and identify areas of strength and weakness.
- The teachers can see where a student sits with the national average, another sector or another School.
- It will allow these schools to concentrate on initiatives such as teacher training in regions where it is most needed.
- Also It gives specific suggestions for enhancing assessment methods.
- It allows schools to compare themselves to the best and highlight areas where they need to improve.
Features of ASSET Exam
ASSET is a skill-based assessment test that has been scientifically designed. Instead of rote learning, multiple-choice questions are used to assess how well the student understands the skills and concepts that underpin the school curriculum.
Some of the key features of ASSET Science Exam 2023 are listed below.
- Students in grades 3 to 10 take skill-based assessments.
- English, mathematics, and science are the major disciplines, while social studies and Hindi are optional.
- Students and teachers receive thorough skill-by-skill feedback, emphasizing strengths and flaws.
- Students’ performance is compared against that of their peers around the country.
- Generally held during school hours, whether in the summer or winter.
For Indian Students
The students who studied in class 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th & 9th are eligible for the Exam.
For International Students
The students who study in classes fi 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th are eligible for the Exam.
Syllabus fo ASSET Exam
The syllabus for the ASSET exam is taken from the recognized school board syllabus, i.e., CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, or other major state boards. The syllabus of the ASSET Science Exam helps in effective and directional preparation for the Olympiad exam.
India- The test will be updated soon
Awards in ASSET Exam
The winners of the ASSET exams are awarded certificates, trophies, and other gifted opportunities based on their performance. It manages to provide many benefits to the participating students.
Few awards of the ASSET Science Exam 2023 are listed below.
- Every participant will receive a certificate.
- Subject winners receive trophies.
- Academically bright students are given opportunities based on their Ei ASSET score.
- Student and teacher support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Also Read: Indian School Talent Search Exam
Application Registration for ASSET Exam 2023
- Applicants should visit the ASSET website.
- The homepage will appear on your screen where you have to click on the “India Registration” link.
- Registration page in any screen where you have to enter your required details such as-
- Name of candidate
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- School name
- Grade etc.
- Now you have to pay the registration fee in online mode.
- After filling in all the details correctly click on the submit button for the final submission of the application form.
Send msg at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For UAE +971 56 333 7645 (Sunday-Thursday 9am to 6pm GMT +4)