Awoo Scholarship 2023 is an opportunity for the students for underprivileged students. Under the Awoo Scholarship Awoo Foundation is going to support the beneficiaries financially to pursue higher education. Students, if you are looking for a scholarship scheme then read the information very carefully available below in this article. You must accumulate all the details like eligibility criteria, documents required, selection process, and many more before seeking an application online.
What Is Awoo Scholarship 2023?
Many brilliant students are unable to complete their studies due to the weak financial condition of their families. To support the excellent and hardworking students from underprivileged families Awoo Foundation-A charitable trust launched Awoo Scholarship. In this scholarship program, the foundation is going to distribute cash benefits among the beneficiaries who meet eligibility. If you find yourself eligible for the scheme then submit the online application form before the last date.
Vivo for Education Scholarship
Highlights Of Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Awoo Scholarship
- Launched by: AWOO Foundation
- Launched for: Students
- Benefits: financial aid
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: awoofoundation.org
Awoo Scholarship Benefits
|Course||Scholarship Amount per year|
|UG Engineering||INR 1,25,000|
|UG Medical||INR 2,50,000|
|UG Others||INR 1,00,000|
|PG Management||INR 3,00,000|
|PG Medical||INR 3,00,000|
|PG Others||INR 1,25,000|
|Overseas Courses||INR 5,00,000|
Aspirants if you meet the eligibility criteria specified below then you are able to get financial aid under this scholarship scheme
- You must pursue a diploma, graduation, or post-graduation course
- You must possess a 12th standard examination passing certificate from a recognized School from the Central or state board
- The family income of the applicant family should not be more than 600000
Documents Required for Awoo Scholarship
Aspirants if you meet the eligibility criteria above then you have to collect the following documents to submit along with the application:
- Passport Photograph
- Photo identity proof
- Family Income proof
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets
- Mark sheets of previously passed examinations
- Latest College Admission Letter/ Fee Receipt/ Student ID Proof/ Bonafide Certificate
- Institute estimate of expenses for the year 2020-21/Fee Structure
- Total course fee receipts for 2020-21
Awoo Scholarship Application Procedure
- To seek an application for the scholarship students have to rush to the official website of the Awoo Foundation
- Collect all the information related to the scholarship and then go to the application for scholarship option
- This will radiate you to the buddy4study website, now you have to click apply button
- A login window will open with the following 4 login options
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Log in with the portal to open the ‘Application Form Page’
- If you are never registered before on the buddy4study website then register yourself.
- To register you need to click the Register option
- Use your Facebook/Google account or fill in the registration details manually.
- The application form will open up, select the ‘Start Application button to begin the application form filling process and mention the required details like
- Date of birth
- Guardian name
- Contact number
- Email id
- Course details etc.
- Upload above-listed documents in the prescribed format& accept the ‘Terms and Conditions
- ‘Preview’ the filled application very carefully and if no change is required then hit submit button
Awoo Scholarship Renewal Application
- To renew the application you have to go to the official website of the Awoo Foundation
- From the menu bar of the home page, you have to select renew scholarship option
- A new page will open along with the application form start filling in the details as asked in it such as
- Date of birth
- Student email id
- Mobile number
- Institute address etc.
- Complete the application form and upload the documents in JPG format in the mentioned size
- Review the information you have failed in the application very carefully and then if no changes required to make you have to hit submit button
- Mistake hard copy of the application for further use if required
- If you have any queries you can write the authorities via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call at 011-430-92248 (Ext-141) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
Selection will be made through scrutiny of the application and telephonic interview
Benefits will be transferred through DBT to your bank account.
Yes, renewal of the application is required.
You can submit your application online.