In order to provide employment to the female residents of the Uttar Pradesh state, especially for the female residents who are currently residing in rural areas of the state, BC Sakhi Yojana 2022 has been provided by the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. You can check out the details related to the scheme presented by the concerned authorities of the Uttar Pradesh Government and then you can apply for the scheme if you follow the eligibility criteria mentioned by the organization. Also, check out the latest updates presented by the Uttar Pradesh government. You can also check out the features and the benefits of the scheme from the article provided below.
BC Sakhi Yojana 2022
BC Sakhi Yojana has been started by the Uttar Pradesh Government in order to provide benefits to the female presidents of the states and this scheme will definitely provide many betterment opportunities to the candidates but most importantly the employment opportunities are distributed by the state government through the implementation of this prestigious scheme. Bank correspondence will be deployed in rural areas through this scheme and they will deliver money at home. These correspondents will be called Sakhi because they will act as a friend of all of the beneficiaries by doing their jobs on behalf of them and carrying things to them at their doorstep. The correspondence will be given 4000 per month for 6 months as a part of their salary and they will also get Commission on transactions from the bank.
Also Check: UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
Features Of BC Sakhi Yojana
You can check out the features of the scheme from the pointers given below and then you will be able to successfully get the benefits of the scheme for your own good:-
- The scheme was presents by the Uttar Pradesh Government in order to provide banking facilities to the rural citizens of the state.
- The work will be done by BC Sakhi and they are been deployed in 640 Gram Panchayat out of 680 present inside the scheme.
- Training will provide to the correspondence and then they will deploy.
- In each village, one woman will employ as a Sakhi who will provide bank-related facilities to the residents of the village.
- 6 days of training will be provided by the rural self-employment training institute and then the correspondence will have to appear for an examination.
- A certificate will also provide after the examination and a batch of 30 women has form to provide training.
- A stipend will be provided to the women who are working as Sakhi so that they can become self-reliant.
Also Read: Free Silai Machine Yojana
Benefits Of BC Sakhi Yojana
Door-to-door banking services will be provided in rural areas through the scheme presented by the Uttar Pradesh government. The BC Sakhi scheme will employ various women from rural areas and provide them training in order to help the rural citizens take into account banking transactions from the comfort of their own houses. 58000 Sakhi will deploy in rural areas and they will also provide Employment opportunities for a matter of 6 months so that they can continue serving the village and making money also. More than 55000 candidates get selection in the first phase of the scheme which starts on 15th December 2020.
The following services are available for the UP BC Sakhi scheme:-
- Jan Dhan Services
- Providing Loan To People
- Loan Recovery
- The main function of BC Sakhi is to get deposits and withdrawals done from door to door from the bank account.
- To provide services to the members of Self Help Groups.
Also Read: Kanya Sumangala Yojana
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the UP BC Sakhi Yojana 2022:-
- Under this scheme, women should be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
- Female applicants should be 10th pass.
- Women can understand banking services.
- Candidate women should be able to do money transactions.
- The woman appointed should have an understanding of operating an electronic device.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Sakhi Yojana, those women will appoint who can understand the working of banking and can read and write.
BC Sakhi Yojana 2022 Application Process
To apply for this scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- The applicant will first have to download the application for this scheme by clicking on the laying given here or you can also download the application by going to your Google Play Store and typing the name of the scheme.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- After this, you will have to enter your phone number.
- A 6-number OTP will come on your registered mobile number, you will have to enter the OTP.
- After entering the OTP, some guidelines will appear on your screen. You have to read all the guidelines carefully, after that click on Next.
- A new page will open.
- First, you have to click on Basic Profile, after that, you will have to enter all the information asked. After entering the information, you save and submit it.
- Similarly, you have to enter the information given in all the parts, after that you keep clicking on the submit button. And also if you do not click on the submit button then you will not be able to go to the next part. After this, you will also have to upload all your requested documents.
- You will also have to answer some simple questions here, the answers to all the questions will be multiple choice. The questions will be simple and will ask in Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, and English.
- You will get a notification on the app’s message when the application process is over.
- Selected candidates or those who will not get selection will inform through the app.