If you are planning to continue your education in India then you can take into account the BHU scholarship 2023 if you have taken your admission to Banaras Hindu University. The candidates can fill out the application form for the scholarship opportunity from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the information related to the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to be a part of the university from the article provided below. The candidates can apply for the scholarship before the last date and we will also share with you all the information about the eligibility criteria that you need to follow.
About BHU University
Banaras Hindu University was inaugurated in order to impart knowledge to the people who want to pursue higher education in the country. University is expanded in the area which is known as Banaras and it is an internationally reputed temple of learning which is situated in Varanasi. This is a prestigious Alma Mater for people with good jobs and respectable companies in India. There are a lot of well-known personalities who were once a part of the Banaras Hindu University and they have created a safe space for themselves and their loved ones in the future after they have graduated from the Banaras Hindu University. The university has a lot of different courses and degree courses available for students.
Objective Of BHU Scholarship Scheme
Banaras Hindu University provides a lot of opportunities for the people so that they can continue their education in the university without having to worry about the financial differences that they are currently going through. The candidates will be able to apply for the scholarship by visiting the official website of the organization and filling out the application form which is available. The candidates can visit the official website and fill out the application form by sending it to the concerned authorities in a limited time period. Candidates who are suffering from financial differences can apply for the scholarship in order to pursue their education through the means of monthly benefits.
Also Check: MJPRU Scholarship
Highlights Of BHU Scholarship Scheme
|Name||BHU Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Banaras Hindu University|
|Objective||Providing Scholarship Opportunities|
|Benefits||Monthly and annual stipend|
Benefits and Features Of The Scheme
The candidates can check all the different types of benefits of BHU University;-
- The blind students will get Free Lunch and Dinner under the “Annadaan Yojna” of Shri Vishwanath Temple along with an amount of INR 5000 per annum per head as financial assistance to a maximum of 20 blind students. A maximum of 100 students will get an amount of INR 2000 per annum.
- A maximum of 25 students will get a one-time scholarship of INR 4000 (per student) who are Physically Handicapped for their entire course tenure.
- A maximum of INR 5000 will be provided as Financial Assistance to the students for organizing Seminars/Workshops at the Faculty/Institute level. These Seminars/Workshops should be beneficial to the students and offered to a maximum of 10 Seminars/Symposia/Workshops per annum.
- Only 50 poor bonafide students of the BHU University will be offered lunch and Dinner under the “Free Meal Facility” @Rs10/- per diet at “Annapoorna Bhojnalaya”, BHU for a minimum of 07 months (i.e. w.e.f. 2nd October till the end of the examination). The female hostellers will be provided with the actual Mess charges for the above-given period.
- All the blind students will be offered Free Lunch and Dinner under the “Annadaan Yojna” of Shri Vishwanath Temple along with an amount of INR 5000 per annum per head as financial help to a maximum of 20 blind candidates.
- The First and Second Rank holders will be offered a Cash Prize of INR 4000 and INR 3000 respectively.
- An amount of INR 2000 per annum will be offered as financial help to the candidates who belong to poor families.
- This scholarship is subjected to a maximum of 100 students.
- A one-time offer of INR 4000 (per student) will be offered to the Physically Handicapped candidates for their entire course term.
- This scholarship is subjected to a maximum of 25 students.
- Sleeper Class Rail Fare will be reimbursed to the candidates (excluding research scholars), who take part in any of the national-level seminars/symposia/conferences.
- A maximum of INR 5000 will be offered as financial help to the students for organizing Seminars/Workshops, at the Faculty/Institute level. These Seminars/Workshops should be beneficial to the students and are subject to a maximum of 10 Seminars/Symposia/Workshops per annum.
Also Check: BHU Scholarship for International Students
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the scholarship opportunity:-
- Candidates of Class 11 and 12 scores more than or equal to 60 % marks or CGPA 7 or B2 grade in the entire subjects at the annual exams are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 75% attendance throughout the academic year. An Attendance certificate will be needed from the principal of the school in this regard.
- The candidates should have good discipline and no adverse report concerning the conduct is pending against him or her.
- The income of the student’s parent or guardian should not be more than INR 100,000 (One lakh) per annum.
- Candidates who are receiving scholarships from any other sources are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The selection of students for this scholarship will be based on their academic results. Four (4) students (2 boys and 2 girls) of Class 11 will be selected for this scholarship.
The following documents are required in order to successfully apply for this scholarship:-
- Duly attested copy of the income certificate ( must not be more than 1 year old)
- BHU Scholarship Registration Form
- Duly attested copy of the marks sheet
- Character certificate signed by a principal of the school
- Attendance certificate signed by the principal of the school
- Declaration letter regarding non-receipt of scholarship from any other source from the student and countersigned by the Principal of the school
- Two recent colour passport-size photographs – one pasted on the application form while the other should be attached separately. The name of the student & school should be clearly written on the back of the photograph being separately attached.
BHU Scholarship Online Registration Process
The students will have to follow the simple procedure in order to register for the BHU scholarship 2023:-
- Students have to send the filled-in BHU Scholarship Registration form along with all the other required documents by courier or registered or speed post to the address given below.
- Shri Pradip K Thakur, Duty. General Manager & I/C (Steel) & Hony Secretary, BHU Alumni Association, Basement, CET, SAIL, Shyamali Colony, P.O.-Doranda”, Ranchi-834002.
- The students who will be shortlisted may be interviewed along with their original certificates. So, it is compulsory for the candidates to keep a photocopy of the BHU Scholarship Form 2023 along with the original documents.
- Shri Pradip K Thakur, Duty. General Manager & I/C (Steel) & Hony Secretary, BHU Alumni Association, Basement, CET, SAIL, Shyamali Colony, P.O.-Doranda”, Ranchi-834002
BHU Scholarship FAQs
You can apply for the BHU scholarship 2023 by visiting the official website and filling out the application form
There is a very simple eligibility criterion for the BHU scholarship 2023 and that is that the candidates must score above 60% marks.
There is a very easy way through which you will be able to check the application status. You just have to visit your concerned admission faculties.
You just have to visit the official website of Banaras Hindu University and then click on the online registration button and do your registration for the BHU scholarship 2023.
There is essential information needed to apply for the BHU scholarship 2023 such as your personal information and your educational information.