The residents of the Uttar Pradesh state will now not have to pay any electronic bill if the bill is less than Rs 200 because of the new scheme presents by Yogi Adityanath. The Bijli Mafi Yojana was presented by the Chief Minister of the Uttar Pradesh state with the motive of giving free electricity to the residents of the Uttar Pradesh state. You can apply for the scheme by using the official website the scheme and given below we are also sharing with you all the specifications related to the eligibility criteria and the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana 2022.
Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana 2022
The Uttar Pradesh Government is preparing for the upcoming assembly elections and then the government is providing benefits to the public. The aam aadmi party and the Samajwadi party have already promised 300 units of free electricity to the public. 1.70 crore consumers in the Uttar Pradesh state will not have to pay their electricity bills under the Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana presented by the Uttar Pradesh Government. The applicant will be provided various benefits through the development of this scheme and this scheme is present by the current Chief Minister of the Uttar Pradesh state Shri Adityanath Yogi. The scheme is present in order to help the public choose the correct representatives of the Uttar Pradesh state for the upcoming assembly elections.
Objective Of Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to help the public identify the representative through the assembly elections which are going to be held this year in the Uttar Pradesh state. Many different parties in the country have made different promises to the people to establish their power in the state. The Chief Minister of the state has promised to provide free electricity to the citizens through this scheme. Due to the lockdown, the people of the Uttar Pradesh state had to face many problems and financial problems were one of them. The residents will now be provided free electricity and this benefit will be provided to around 1.70 crore citizens of the total citizens of the Uttar Pradesh state.
Benefits Of Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana
The UP electricity bill waiver scheme launches by Yogi Adityanath in order to provide free electricity to the residents of the Uttar Pradesh state. The residents only have to pay 200 Rupees per month for the electricity. If the bill is less than Rupees 200 then the original bill will be taken from the residents. The benefit will provide to those customers who are not using AC and heaters. Those who have electricity of more than 1000 watts will not be consider for this UP electricity bill waiver scheme. Consumers who are using only one fan, tube light, and TV will be getting the benefit of the Uttar Pradesh electricity bill waiver scheme. The scheme will be available in small districts and villages.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The benefit of this scheme will provide to all the citizens of all small districts and villages of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only those consumers who have only 1 fan, tube light, and TV will get the benefit of this Uttar Pradesh Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme.
- Only the members of the houses in Uttar Pradesh that have an electricity meter of 2 kW or less are eligible for the scheme.
The following documents must submit by the applicants to apply for this scheme:-
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Old electricity bills
- Bank account information
Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana 2022 Application Procedure
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for this scheme:-
- You will have to first visit the official website of UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana
- The home page of the website will open.
- You have to download the application form from the home page of the website.
- Take a printout of this application form.
- Now you have to enter all the required information asked in this application form.
- After entering all the information, you have to attach the required documents with that application form.
- After completing this process, you have to submit the application form along with the documents to your nearest electricity department.
- The application form submitted by you in the electricity department will be scrutinized and after verification, you will be given the benefit of the scheme.