There are a lot of scholarship schemes presented by different universities present in the country and you can apply for this scholarship of your choice by filling out the application form available on the official website of the organization. You can check out the details related to the scholarship opportunity available at the official website and you can check out the article given below in order to know more about the details of the BMU Kind Circle Scholarship 2023. We will also share with you all the specifications of the application procedure and the eligibility to apply for the scheme.
About BMU Kind Circle Scholarship 2023
BML Munjal University has started the BMU Kind Circle scholarship for people who want to get higher education but they belong to the lower-income category and do not have the funds in order to start their education in a prestigious present in India. The scholarship will be available to the family who was adversely affect by the economic downtown. The students must be pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate courses at the university if they want to get this scholarship and they must also follow the eligibility criteria mentioned by the organisation in order to be successfully eligible for this scholarship scheme.
Also Read: Indian Government Scholarships for Studying Abroad
Benefits Of BMU Kind Circle Scholarship
The following awards will be available to the beneficiaries to apply for this scholarship opportunity:-
- INR 72,000 for annual living expenses or tuition fee
- INR 35,000 for learning device (laptop) – one-time reimbursement over the duration of the course
- Assuming BMU provides certain tuition fee waivers to students from the EWS category. Both student and the university will provide with an acknowledgment once the transfer is made.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- All the students who have secured admission and/or pursuing education in BMU in any of the Undergraduate or Postgraduate courses (any year) at BMU
- Students whose family income (from all sources) is not more than INR 800,000 p.a. An affidavit by parents shall give with respect to the same along with a salary slip.
- Students who have scored more than 60% marks in their previous class
- Children of donors or employees of Karta (Organization) & Buddy4Study are not eligible
The following documents are required to apply for this scholarship opportunity:-
- Passport size photographs
- Students’ ID card or bonafide letter
- Family income proof
- College admission letter
- Previous year’s mark sheet
- Bank passbook
The selection process for ‘BMU Kind Circle Scholarship’ involves a multi-stage process where students are selected on the basis of merit and their financial needs. The students will shortlist based on their academic qualifications and also their financial needs or crisis as elaborated in the application form filled out by the authorities. Students will then have to go through a telephonic round of interviews presented by the concerned authority of these scholarships and then documents will verify by the authorities for the students who are selected. The students will select after a personal interview round conducted by the organization.
The students will select for the renewal of this scholarship base on the following details:-
- Every year, the scholar has to provide details and documents in an online scholar tracking system to claim their scholarships as per the following fund renewal eligibility criteria.
- Proof of continuity of education in subsequent years
- Proof of tuition fee paid receipts for the academic year
- No disciplinary issues
- Scholarships will transfer on an annual basis to the scholar’s (or parent’s) bank account.
- Scholarship (& subsequent installments) will transfer on an annual basis to scholars after receiving all details and documents. In a situation, where a student/family is not able to pay the institute & provide fee receipts, they can submit a Fees letter (issued by the institute) to get the scholarship amount in advance. However, they need to submit the final receipts in the online scholar tracking system. The final decision will lie with BMU basis fund availability.
Also Read: British Academy Scholarship
Application Process Under Scholarship 2023
To apply for this scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of this scholarship scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The details related to this scholarship will open on your screen
- You have to click on the apply online button after reading all of the details and then successfully apply for this scholarship by filling out the application form
- Make sure to keep your acknowledgment number safe and secure for further procedures related to the scholarship.
- +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 128) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)