Byju’s IAS Scholarship Test 2023 is presented by Byju in order to help students who are pursuing their civil services examination but are not able to continue their education due to a lack of guidance. The students who are pursuing IAS exams will be able to continue their preparation through the scholarship test presented by Byju. This scholarship test is presented by the organization so that the students can identify the topics on which they need to work. The students will also identify the area of improvement and the areas in which they are doing really well. The students can easily apply for the IAS preparation test presented by Byju by filling out the application form. The company will be responsible to release the result of the scholarship test and the students will be able to see their results online. Financial assistance is also available for the students who will do really great in Byju’s IAS scholarship test 2023.
Overview of Byjus IAS Scholarship Test 2023
The BYJU’S IAS Scholarship Test was created in order to help students to prepare for the Indian Civil Services Exam. The students will be able to check the topics in which they need to work through the development of this scholarship test. The score of this scholarship test will be published on the official website for the students. The students can easily review the marks that they have achieved in this scholarship test and then they can work their way in order to do really well in their real civil services exam. The students will be able to give the Civil Service exam in various subjects including General Studies, Current Affairs, History, Geography, Economics, and Polity. This scholarship test will be conducted both online and offline by the authorities and the students can participate according to their will. The scholarship amount will be provided to the students who are doing really well on their scholarship tests.
Also Read: SRIRAM’s IAS Scholarship
Purpose of the scholarship
The purpose of BYJU’S IAS Scholarship is to provide financial assistance. The students who will be giving their Indian civil services exams are able to give this scholarship test. The top-performing candidates will be provided financial assistance to help them continue their education. The scholarship is designed to help the students to continue their preparation. The students will be able to improve their preparation for the Civil Service exams through the development of this scholarship. The students will be able to take the Civil Service exam as a mock test through the development of this scholarship test. The financial assistance will help the students to buy books that are necessary for civil service preparation and also undertake real coaching. The purpose of this scholarship is to support students coming from the economically backward section of the society.
BYJU’S is an Indian educational technology company founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran. The company offers a wide range of learning programs for students from kindergarten to grade 12, as well as preparation courses for various competitive exams such as JEE, NEET, CAT, UPSC, and others. BYJU’S is known for its innovative teaching methods and use of technology in education, including the use of interactive video lessons, adaptive learning, and game-based learning. The BYJU’S National Scholarship Test for IAS is a scholarship program offered by BYJU’S to support students who aspire to pursue a career in the Indian Administrative Services (IAS). The scholarship test is conducted online and is open to students in their final year of graduation or who have completed graduation. The scholarship program offers up to a 100% fee waiver for BYJU’S IAS coaching program to the top-performing students in the scholarship test.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship scheme:
- The applicant must be preparing for the IAS exam
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious scholarship scheme:
- Every year, a large number of aspirants (8-10 lakh) apply for the Civil Services Exam, but only a small fraction make it through.
- The reason behind aspirants’ failure to clear the exam is not a lack of potential, but a lack of proper guidance.
- BYJU’s offers a comprehensive roadmap to help aspirants clear the Civil Services Exam, providing support throughout the process.
- The scholarship test helps BYJU’s identify aspirants’ strengths, weaknesses, and problem areas to create a customized study plan that meets their specific needs.
- Last date to register: 9 Apr 2023 – 6:00 AM
The duration of the paper will be of 2 hours and the total number of marks allotted is 100. You can check out the information about the exam pattern given below:
|Section||No. Of Ques||Time Limit|
|Science and Technology and Environment||15||No Limit|
|Current Affairs||25||No Limit|
The following reward will be provided to the people who will be applied for this prestigious scholarship scheme:
- Scholarships will be awarded based on their performance in BNST | IAS.
Also Read: BYJU’s National Aptitude Test BNAT
Byju’s IAS Scholarship Test 2023 Registration Process
If you want to register at the official website then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:
- You will first have to visit the Byju’s IAS website of this scholarship and the details related to this scholarship will open on your screen.
- Read the details very carefully.
- Click on the option called to register for free and then you have to enter your mobile number.
- The registration form will open on your screen and you have to fill out the registration form with important details related to yourself to register for the exam.
If you want to log in to the official website then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:
- You will first have to visit the official website of this scholarship and the details related to this scholarship will open on your screen.
- Read the details very carefully.
- Click on the option called BNST Login
- A dialogue box will open on your screen where you have to enter your username and password to successfully log in.
- IAS Helpline 7829211117
Terms & Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to successfully apply for the scholarship:
- BYJU’S decision on Scholarship is final. The BNST | IAS is based on the Internal parameters of BYJU’S.
- The applicant and the applicant’s parents agree that BYJU’S shall not be held responsible for any loss/damage, caused to the applicant or the applicant’s parent, due to the usage or placing reliance on BNST | IAS or the BNST | IAS results for any decision being made by the applicant’s parent or the applicant.
- The applicant and the applicant’s parents agree that BYJU’S may use the data submitted by the applicant for its business.
Byju’s IAS Scholarship Test 2023 FAQs
The BYJU’S National Scholarship Test for IAS is a scholarship program offered by BYJU’S to support students who aspire to pursue a career in the Indian Administrative Services (IAS). The scholarship test is conducted online and is open to students in their final year of graduation or who have completed graduation.
All the Indian students who are preparing for the IAS exam are eligible for this scholarship
The scholarship test will be of 2 hours and the total number of marks allotted for the people will be 100.
The syllabus will include Polity, Geography, Economy, History, Science and Technology Environment and Current Affairs.
You have to visit the official website of byju’s and then register yourself by entering the information about your mobile number.