A new training program is available for engineering students who are otherwise not able to get proper opportunities because of the unemployment rate available in India. Chemin C&I Apprenticeship 2023 will be open for people who have successfully got their Engineering diplomas and are now looking for a prestigious job in India. You can check out the details related to the eligibility criteria in the article provided below. We will also share with you all the details related to the step-by-step procedure through which you can apply for this job. We will also share with you all the procedures through which you will be able to check the status of your job opportunity.
About Chemin C&I Apprenticeship 2023
Chemin Controls Instrumentation Pvt. Ltd. Is a very prestigious organization that has created a new opportunity available for the position of Electrical engineer Electrical Instrumentation engineer or control and instrumentation engineer in order to help them continue their career. The engineers who have a diploma for the positions available in the organization can apply for this Chemin C&I Apprenticeship because this job opportunity will help you to open the doors to a new career and this will also help you to gain proper experience so that you can continue your career in prestigious organizations after you have completed this apprenticeship training program. You can fill out the application form for this application from the official website of the organization and then you can send your resume to the official email ID.
Also Read: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Apprenticeship
- Application Start Date – Update Soon
- Application End Date – Update Soon
Benefits Of Chemin C&I Apprenticeship
The selected candidates will receive the awards in the following sequence:-
- Candidates with a graduate degree in Electrical Engineering will receive a monthly stipend of INR 9,000 for a year.
- Candidates with a diploma in Instrumentation/Electrician will receive a monthly stipend of INR 8,000 for a year.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for this scholarship opportunity:-
- The candidates must hold a graduate degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I)/Control and instrumentation (C&I)
- The candidates must hold a diploma in Instrumentation/Electrician
The following documents are required to be submitted in order to successfully get a job and apply for this prestigious opportunity:-
- Original qualification certificates in the concerned stream of the study are mentioned in the eligibility criteria.
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card).
Also Read: DRDO-ISSA Apprenticeship
Chemin C&I Apprenticeship 2023 Application Process
The applicant must follow the following application procedure in order to apply for this prestigious job opportunity:-
- You will first have to read the details related to the job opportunity very carefully and check out all of the information related to the job.
- The applicant will then have to update their resume according to the skills which are required in this job.
- The applicant must have all of the important documents ready in order to apply for this job.
- Send an updated resume through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions in order to successfully apply for this prestigious apprentice program.
- Posting could be anywhere in India, however initially, it will be in Pondy.
- Chemin Controls Instrumentation Pvt. Ltd.
- C-102 to106, 110 to 114 17th cross,
- PIPDIC Industrial Estate, Mettupalayam,
- Puducherry – 605 009, India
- Phone Number – (+91)-(413)-2271155/2277685/2277975 | Fax number – (+91)-(413)-2277684
- Email id – email@example.com