If you are someone who is familiar with chess and have achieved a lot of awards in the sport then you must be aware of Sagar Shah who is the owner of chess base India Foundation. ChessBase India Foundation Scholarship 2023 is now providing scholarships for people who are achieving good medals in the sport. You can check out the details related to this scholarship which is available by the organization through which the people will be provided training. You can check out the details related to the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to apply for the scholarship and we will also share with you all the procedures to apply online
About ChessBase India Foundation Scholarship 2023
ChessBase India Foundation has been working on developing chess players across the countries for a really long time and one of their initiatives is the Help Chess Foundation which provides scholarships to people who have the potential in becoming National chess players for the help of the country. The people will be able to apply for this scholarship if they are doing really well in their chess career. This is the fourth continuous year of the scholarship and the person behind the scholarship is Ashwin Subramanyam who has raised and increased the initial amount by 25000. The beneficiaries will be provided 125000 Rupees as a scholarship.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships
- This scholarship will be starting from 1 February 2023
- The last day to apply for the scholarship is 25 January 2023.
Objective Of ChessBase India Foundation Scholarship
HelpChess started “Pursuing your Chess” on the 5th of September 2018. It happened through a gesture by Ashwin Subramanian. He instituted the “Pursue Your Chess” Scholarship with an amount of Rs.50,000. In 2018-19, the scholarship amount was Rs.50,000. In 2019-20 for the 2nd year of the scholarship, he increased it to Rs.75,000. For 2020-21, for the third year, he increased it to Rs.1,00,000. And now for the 4th edition for 2022-23, the amount is Rs.1,25,000. The main objective of this scheme is to provide opportunities to people who have passion but do not have adequate funds in order to continue their livelihood.
Benefits Of ChessBase India Foundation Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this scholarship scheme:-
- The benefits of this scholarship are Rs.1,25,000 for a year. Rs.15,000 in the first month and Rs.10,000 in the next eleven months.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:-
- The applicant must be an Indian chess player.
- There is no age limit that you must follow to apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant must be in need of funds
- The applicant must have achieved some results in the chess world
- The applicants would have to pursue chess aggressively over the next year
MakeMyTrip Foundation Scholarship
ChessBase India Foundation Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
To apply for the scholarship scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The home page were open on your screen and the details related to this scholarship will open on your screen
- You have to now click on the option called All those who are interested in the scholarship must fill this form and submit before 25th of January 2023
- The application form will open on your screen.
- You have to read the details related to this scholarship carefully before filling out the application form.
- Enter all of the details related to your monthly income and also the achievements that you have done in the chess world.
- Click on this submit button and you will be able to submit the scholarship application that will be approved after that.