CITI- NCPA Scholarship for Young Musicians 2023 is an initiative of the joint effort of the National Centre for the Performing Arts with Citibank. The scholarship program is specially designed for musicians. Those who meet the eligibility criteria set by the authority may submit their application. Application forms are invited through email. You may check the detailed information related to the application, selection process, important dates, eligibility criteria, and more from the session of this article.
About CITI- NCPA Scholarship for Young Musicians 2023
Application forms are invited for CITI- NCPA Scholarship for Young Musicians to provide advanced training in Hindustani music (vocal – khayal / dhrupad, percussions – tabla / pakhawaj). Interested students who are taking music as a career opportunity may get a scholarship. Under the scholarship scheme, students will get a scholarship amount of rupees 10000 per month. Candidates have to submit the online application form prior to the last date by following the steps given below in this article.
Highlights Of CITI- NCPA Scholarship for Young Musicians
- Name of the scheme: CITI- NCPA Scholarship
- Launched by: National Centre for the Performing Arts with Citibank
- Launched for: Young Musicians
- Benefits: financial
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: https://www.ncpamumbai.com/
Objective Of CITI- NCPA Scholarship for Young Musicians
The main objective of the National Centre for the Performing Arts behind this scheme is to encourage young musicians and enhance their musical skills.
Benefits Of CITI- NCPA Scholarship for Young Musicians
The scholarship amount of Rs. 10000/- will be given to the selected appellants on monthly basis for the duration of 1 year.
- Age of the applicants for Khayal / Percussions – 18 to 30 years of age (as off 1st March 2022) and for Dhrupad – 18 to 35 years of age (as off 1st March 2022)
- Applicant must not get any other scholarship/grant in the field of music
- Applicants who are full-time/ part-time working professionals in any organisation cannot apply
- Professional musicians including those with a grid from all India radio are not eligible
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen
- The selection of the candidates will depend on the basis of the screening of the application.
- Short-listed candidates will get information from the authorities via email or telephone
- Selected candidates have to go through an audition round which will occur by the authorities either online or at the premises in Mumbai.
- The final decision of the selection will be made by the NCPA selection committee.
- The last date of submission of the application form will update soon.
Also Read: Internshala Career Scholarship
CITI- NCPA Scholarship for Young Musicians 2022 Application Procedure
- Interested candidates who desire to get a scholarship have to send their biodata via email.
- Applicants’ Bio Data must contain the following information
- Candidate’s name,
- Date of birth,
- Contact number/alternate contact number,
- Professional qualification,
- Email ID,
- Music teachers/gurus,
- Number of years of total training
- Details of achievements/prizes/scholarships and performances,
- Other noteworthy details.
- Forward the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application received through any other medium is not acceptable
- Candidates have to submit the application prior to the last date afterwards applications are not acceptable
- Candidates need not to attach any scanned copies of the certificates/audio/video clips of musical performances
- Contact No: 8591064547 (Mon to Fri. 10.30 am to 5.30 pm)