In this article today, we will share with all of you the details of the new scholarship scheme which is provided by the Hindustan Unilever Limited organization which has a branch in India. One of the most famous brands of the company which is known as Clinic Plus is providing this scholarship to all of the girl children of the country. If you want to apply for this scholarship then you must read the article given below. In this article, we have mentioned each and every detail regarding the Clinic Plus Scholarship Scheme including the age criteria and the step-by-step application procedure.
What Is Clinic Plus Scholarship 2023?
Clinic Plus is providing scholarships to the girl child in India who is currently studying in Class 5th to Class 12th. This scholarship is a very prestigious scholarship because it will be helping the girl child to continue their education without having them worry about the financial help that they need in order to pay their fees. 20,000 Rupees per year will be provided to the girls of India. The selection will be done on the basis of the essay which they will have to write. The essay will be evaluated by the concerned authorities.
Also Check: Santoor Scholarship for Girls
Details Of Clinic Plus Scholarship
|Name||Clinic Plus Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Hindustan Unilever Limited|
|Objective||20,000 Rupees per year|
|Official site||Clinic Plus|
Benefits Of The Scholarship
The following are the benefits of this scholarship:-
- All the selected students for Clinic Plus Scholarship For Girls will receive a Scholarship of Rs. 20,000 per year to pay fees.
- The official authority will select a total of 50 students every year for scholarships.
Clinic Plus Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- Clinic Plus Scholarship is only applicable for Girl students.
- Applicants must be Indian Citizens.
- Students must study in Class 5th to 12th.
- Applicants must have scored the following grades in the last qualifying examinations.
- Minimum 90% marks with 1 extra-curricular activity OR
- And minimum 80% marks with 2 extra-curricular activities OR
- Minimum 70% marks with 3 extra-curricular activities OR
- Minimum 60% marks with 4 extra-curricular activities.
The following documents are required to submit for this scholarship:-
- An attested copy of the mark sheets and certificates received by the applicant
- 2 passport-size photographs
- An attested copy of the annual family income of the applicant
- An attested copy of the school fee slip
- And an attested copy of the extra-curricular activity proof
- An attested copy of the birth certificate/ ration card of the applicant
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure in this scholarship:-
- The selection of the scholars for the Clinic Plus scholarship is entirely made on the basis of the essays submitted by the candidates.
- The essays written by the applicants on the choice of their topic are evaluated and assessed based on their quality.
- A panel consisting of eminent third-party judges recommends about 100 essays to qualify for the next round.
- Thereafter, the applicants have to appear for a personal interview taken by another panel of eminent third-party judges to qualify for the next round where the 50 most deserving applicants are eventually selected to receive the Clinic Plus scholarship for that specific academic year.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to apply for the scholarship:-
- The employees/ officers/ directors and their immediate family members of the Hindustan Unilever Limited and their respective affiliates, parent and subsidiary companies, promotion and advertising agencies, financial and legal advisors, and all other companies associated with this particular offer are not eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
- Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) has the sole authority to withdraw/ edit any particulars of the offeror/and alter the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In such a case, the decision of the provider shall be final and binding from the day such an amendment is made. The same will be updated on the website.
- The entries must submit only by individual participants.
- Incorrect or incomplete entries shall disregard and HUL shall bear no responsibility for any such entries.
- The selected scholars give HUL and its agents unequivocal permission to save and store their photographs of them.
- The photographs of the scholars may use for promotional purposes of the brand.
- HUL has the right to disqualify any submission at its discretion and can prohibit the participation of any participant who tampers with or gets benefits from tampering with the submission process.
- HUL also possesses the right to disregard submission based on the disruptive manner of acts with the intention to annoy/threaten/abuse/ harass any individual.
- The participants of the Clinic Plus scholarship scheme agree to indemnify and behold HUL and the concerned agents/employees/officers of the company against all or any loss and damage that may occur because of an omission, negligence, act, or deliberate act of the selected participant.
- All the winners shall provide HUL with valid addresses and contact details and the details of either a pan card or an Aadhar card for verifying the identity of the applicant to receive the scholarship successfully.
- The prize is non-transferable. The offer cannot exchange with any other offer or scheme being run by HUL or Clinic Plus.
- The scholars agree to participate in any promotional activity (publicity/photographs) in relation to the offer and consent to HUL using her name and photograph for any promotions.
- All the participants are responsible to inform HUL about any changes in the contact information or address. HUL shall not be responsible for any misplacements or instances where HUL is unable to contact the winners.
- The winner of the Clinic Plus scholarship shall have no rights or claims against HUL except the entitlement to the prize mentioned above.
- In case of any failure to comply with its obligations caused as a reason of fire/ strike/ hurricane/ flood/ industrial dispute/ civil commotion/ war/ inevitable accidents/ weather conditions/ political unrest/ riots/ hostilities/ act of god or any circumstances leading to Force Majeure, HUL shall not be liable.
- All disputes arising from the terms and conditions mentioned above shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.
Also Check: Kanyashree Scholarship
Application Procedure Under Scholarship 2023
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, go to the Clinic Plus website of the organization
- Download the application form
- Take a printout of the application form
- Fill up the application form
- Write an essay of about 500 words on the topic that you have chosen
- Attach all of the documents
- Carefully attached the essay
- Send the form to the following address-
- Vijaya Karnataka, Clinic Plus Scholarship Division, 4, KCCF Compound, Pampa Mahakavi Road, Chamrajpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560018
Points to Remember
- Check eligibility before applying for the scholarship program
- Do not wait for the last date to apply.
- Don’t use mobile phones for application form submission.
- Keep all the documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Avoid using mobile phones or something while application form submission to avoid any miss happening.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop for an application form.
- You must have a valid and registered mobile number that will remain active in the upcoming days
- You must have a valid and active email ID.