Hello friends, you might hear about the CM Advocates Welfare Scheme started by the Delhi government. If you are interested in knowing detailed information about the screen then you are on the right page. You must look after the information available in this article was very carefully. In this article, we include each and every detail about the program such as who can apply, what benefits will be given to the beneficiaries what is the application process, and any other relevant information about the program.
CM Advocates Welfare Scheme 2022
CM Advocates Welfare Scheme has been announced by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on 29th November 2019. The government has decided to spend 50 crore rupees on this scheme. The scheme has been started for the advocates. Advocates from Delhi can apply for the scheme through online mode. Advocates who already registered under the scheme in the year 2020 need not register again. Check the eligibility conditions mentioned below and apply for the scheme to grab the benefits by following the step-by-step instruction given under the head application procedure.
Highlights Of CM Advocates Welfare Scheme
- Name of the scheme: CM Advocates Welfare Scheme
- Launched by: Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal
- Department: Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, Department of Law, Justice and Legislative Affairs
- Launched for: Advocates
- Benefits: Insurance Cover
- Mode of application: Online
- Last Date: 17 February 2022
- Official site: www.cmaws.delhi.gov.in
Benefits Of CM Advocates Welfare Scheme
- Under the welfare program, beneficiaries will get benefits of group (term) life insurance provided by the cover of rupees 10 lakh for advocates
- Beneficiaries will also get the benefits of group mediclaim insurance covering his spouse and two dependent children up to the age of 25 years for a family floater sum insured of rupees 5 lakh.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Delhi
- The name of the applicant must be included in the voter list in Delhi
- Applicant must register with the bar council of Delhi
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Address proof
- Other relevant documents
- The application form filling process has been already started
- The last date of submission of the application form is 17 February 2022
CM Advocates Welfare Scheme Application Procedure
- To apply for the scheme, eligible advocates have to visit the official website of the Delhi chief minister advocate welfare scheme
- On open page you will see new user option, click on it and user registration page will open
- Enter the mobile number and Aadhar number
- Hit get OTP option and you will receive an SMS on the mobile number
- Mention the OTP you received in the given space and hit verify option
- Application form will open on the computer screen
- Complete the application form with all the significant details as needed
- Upload the documents as listed above and required
- After reviewing the application you have to hit submit button
- Keep your registration details saved for further use.
- To log in for the scheme, eligible advocates have to visit the official website of the Delhi chief minister advocate welfare scheme
- The homepage of the website will be displayed.
- On the homepage, you will see a login form.
- Enter the login details like registered email, password
- Enter the captcha code present on the screen.
- Now click on the Login option.
- The applicant must check the eligibility for applying for the scheme.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scheme.
- You must have a valid and active mobile number.
- You must have a valid and active email ID.
- Enter the details in the application form as per your aadhar card and educational certificate details.
- Prefer using a laptop or desktop for the Online submission of the application form.
- You must have a bank account number linked with an Aadhar card