Covid Crisis Support Scholarship Programme (Jyoti Prakash) 2023 has been launched by the Buddy4Study India Foundation. Under this scheme, the organization is going to help students who desire to pursue their education but facing financial crises due to the loss of parents or earning family members Because of the COVID19 situation. In this article, we are going to elaborate in detail on the important information related to the scheme like the application form-filling process, eligibility criteria, and much other significant information.
What Is Covid Crisis Support Scholarship 2023?
Many children lost their parents during the COVID19 pandemic across the state. From the year 2020 till 8th May 2022, 2.38 lakh people die due to COVID-19. The country going through the biggest disaster of the century where lakhs of families are devastated and facing a crisis for a lifetime as they lost their earning members in the crises. So, to help such children, Buddy4Study India Foundation has announced this scheme. Under this scheme, beneficiaries will get monetary help.
HDFC COVID Crisis Support Scholarship
Overview of Covid Crisis Support Scholarship Programme
- Name of the scheme: Covid Crisis Support Scholarship Programme (Jyoti Prakash)
- Offered by: Buddy4Study India Foundation
- Offered to: Students
- Application Mode: Online
- Year: 2023
- Official website: www.buddy4study.com
The last date to apply for the scholarship will update soon.
Objective of Scholarship
The aim of the Foundation behind starting the Scholarship Programme is to help children to pursue their studies who lost their parents due to COVID-19 and suffering from financial crises.
|Below class 8||INR 9,000|
|Class 9 & 10||INR 12,000|
|Class 11 & 12||INR 15,000|
|Graduation||INR 18,000 to 30,000|
Benefits of Covid Crisis Support Scholarship Programme (Jyoti Prakash)
Beneficiaries will also get the following benefits who meet the eligibility criteria along with the financial assistance:
- Online mentoring program from working professionals.
- For future preparedness & readiness
- Career counseling,
- Learning and development classes.
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen only
- Students studying in class 1 to Graduation level can apply for the scheme
- Only those applicants who lost their parent(s)/ earning family member during the COVID pandemic.
- Identity Proof
- Last Qualifying Marksheet
- Passport Size Photo
- Death Certificate of Family head
- Mobile Number
Saksham Scholarship for Covid Families
Application Process of Covid Crisis Support Scholarship Programme
- To apply for the scholarship programme, seekers have to go to the official website of the buddy4study
- On the home page of the website, you have to go to the menu bar where you have to choose the “scholarship” option and then the “all scholarships” option
- You have to look over the Covid Crisis Support Scholarship Programme from the opened page and click on it
- Choose to apply now and the login window will open with 4 login options
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Log in to the portal with your registered ID to open the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered with ‘Buddy4Study’, then first register yourself by clicking the Register option
- Use your Facebook/Google account or fill in the registration details manually to get registered and this will redirect you to the scholarship application form page.
- Now, choose the ‘Start Application button to begin the application form-filling process
- Fill in the required details in the online application form like
- Date of birth
- Guardian name
- Contact number
- Email id
- Course details etc.
- Upload relevant documents as listed above and accept the ‘Terms and Conditions
- Select the ‘Preview’ button to open the filled application and check all the details you entered.
- If no change is required to make in the application form, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process
Even after reading the information available in this article you are having any queries, you may comment us to ask or contact the authorities via the below-given number and mail ID:
- Phone number: 011-430-92248 (Ext – 180) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org