The Credit Suisse Scholarship Program is highly beneficial for people wanting to continue their education in colleges and vocational schools. This article will be equipped with information regarding this scholarship program available by the organization recently. The eligibility criteria and the step-by-step procedure to apply for the scholarship scheme is also mentioned in the article given below. Make sure to follow the application procedure to apply for the benefits available in this scholarship.
About Credit Suisse Scholarship Program
Credit Suisse is a prestigious organization providing scholarship programs to the employees’ children so that they can assist them in continuing their education in college or vocational school programs. The program is administered by the organization of Scholarship America which is the largest manager of the scholarships and other financial assistance provided to candidates belonging to different foundations and associations. You can apply for the scholarship by following the procedure and you will be liable to get 10 awards of $2,000 each.
Details Of Credit Suisse Scholarship Program
|Name||Credit Suisse Scholarship Program 2023|
|Launched by||Credit Suisse|
|Objective||10 awards of $2,000 each|
|Beneficiaries||Students getting admission in the university|
|Official site||Credit Suisse|
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The applicants must be enrolled in a 4-year UG engineering programme at one of the following institutions –
- College of Engineering, Pune
- Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune
- Army Institute of Technology (AIT), Pune
- The applicants must have passed Class 12 with at least 60% marks or above.
- Applicant’s annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 5 Lakh.
Benefits Of The Scheme
The benefit in this scholarship is as follows:-
- Up to 80% of total fees or INR 100,000, whichever is lesser
Payment of Credit Suisse Scholarship Program
The payment procedure for the scholarship is as follows:-
- Scholarship America processes scholarship payments on behalf of Credit Suisse.
- Payments are made in one installment in early August.
- Checks are mailed to each recipient’s home address and are made payable to the school for the student.
The applicant must have the following documents for this scholarship:-
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (canceled cheque/passbook copy).
- Marksheets or grade cards of Class 12
The selection process for the scholarship is as follows –
- Academic record
- Demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities
- Work experience
- Statement of career and educational goals and objectives
- Unusual personal or family circumstances
- An online recommendation
- Financial need as calculated by Scholarship America must be demonstrated for the student to receive an award.
- The selection of recipients is made by Scholarship America. In no instance does any officer or employee of Credit Suisse play a part in the selection. All applicants agree to accept the decision as final.
Also Check: Priyamvada Birla Scholarship
Credit Suisse Scholarship Program Application Procedure
The applicant must for the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- Now you have to log in using your credentials or register yourself at the portal
- You will be liable to get the benefit of different types of scholarships by logging yourself into the platform.
- Apply for the prescribed scholarship by filling up the application form.
Do’s & Dont’s
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scholarship.
- He or she must have a valid and registered mobile number that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- He or she must have a valid and active email ID.
- Do not wait for the last date to submit the application form.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop for application form submission.
- Check application form details carefully before final submission.