Hello, readers welcome to our website today we are here with the information related to the CSIR Bhatnagar Fellowship 2023. This fellowship program has been started by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. The program is specially designed only for scientists and technologists. Interested candidates may take part in the fellowship program by submitting the application form. The application form is available on the official website of the CSIR. Information related to the program is available further in this article which includes eligibility conditions, the application process, a direct link to download the application, benefits under the fellowship, and much other significant information.
What Is CSIR Bhatnagar Fellowship 2023?
CSIR Bhatnagar fellowship program is specially designed to encourage scientists and technologists to pursue their research work. Under this fellowship program, the government is going to provide monetary benefits to the selected candidates to pursue their research work. This program will mentor young scientists. Eligible candidates may submit their applications through offline/ online mode. Applications for this program have been accepted throughout the year by the authorities.
Highlights Of Fellowship
- Name of the scheme: CSIR Bhatnagar Fellowship
- Launched by: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
- Launched for: Technologists and Scientists
- Benefits: financial
- Mode of application: offline/ online
- Official site: www.csirhrdg.res.in
Objective Of CSIR Bhatnagar Fellowship
The major objective of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India behind starting the Fellowship is to serve as role models and mentor young scientists of India. By this scheme, the government is going to recognize and enable outstanding scientists to pursue excellence in scientific research and innovative technology development. This fellowship program will be enhancing the scientific footprints and technological competitiveness of the nation.
Benefits Of CSIR Bhatnagar Fellowship
- An annual grant of Rs. 25 lakh will give award to the selected candidates out of which 10 Lakh will be for travel purposes
- For retired candidates, the amount of fellowship will be equal to the salary drawn by the secretary of GOI after adjusting the pension amount
- The candidates who are still an employee will get a fellowship amount of Rs. 50000/- per month along with the existing salary
- An applicant who is an Indian Scientists/Technologists
- An Applicant must have impactful scientific and/or technological contributions during the last 10 years
- Applicant can be Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) who is working in India
- The age of the seeker should not be more than 70 years at the time of nomination
- Passport size photograph
- Complete list of publications and patents
- List of books/reviews authored
- Awards and honors received (if available)
- Other relevant documents
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of two tire process
- At first tire screening committee constituted by DG CSIR will scrutiny the applications received and a selection of eligible nominations will be made
- At second level selected nominations, I will go before the search cum selection committee for final selection
- The decision made by the search cum selection committee is final
Applicants can apply for the fellowship program anytime as the application submission is open throughout the year.
CSIR Bhatnagar Fellowship 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the fellowship program, you have to fill the Nomination form.
- Nomination form is available on the official website of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
- To download you have to go to the award option and a drop-down list will open
- Select “CSIR Bhatnagar Fellowship” option and a new page will open along with information
- Download the form by hit Format for Nomination and Format for Project Grant
- Fill the form very carefully and submit one soft copy & hard copy to Dr Inderpal Singh Scientist in Incharge – SSB YSA Unit Human Resource Development Group CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa New Delhi 110 012 Email:email@example.com
- Tel no. +9101125846777