If you are a permanent resident of Kanpur city then you can apply for the different types of scholarship opportunities which are presented by the Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University. The students can check out the information related to CSJMU Scholarship 2023 from the official website presented by the organization. Given below also we have shared important information about the scholarship opportunities which are presented by the organization. You can check out the information about the eligibility criteria in the article given below. You can also check out the information about the application procedure to follow in order to be a part of the scheme.
What Is CSJMU Scholarship 2023?
Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University which is situated in Kanpur is providing scholarship opportunities for people who are having a tough time continuing their education at the university. This university is one of the biggest industrial metropolises in Uttar Pradesh. Students from various communities and cultural backgrounds take part in the University. The students can take part in the various degree programs available at the university. It has a lot of amenities available for the students to take part in such as healthcare opportunities and educational opportunities including internship availability for the help of the career of candidates who have completed their degrees. CSJMU Scholarship presented by the university is one of the most famous scholarship programs.
Also Check: IIT Kanpur Scholarship
Types Of Scholarships
The following types of scholarships are presents by the organization for the people who are applying for the courses at this University:-
- Kanpur University B.A B.SC Scholarship: This scholarship is to students who are studying with any of the specializations of Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science courses. The student’s family income should be within two lakhs per annum.
- Kanpur University B.COM B.ED Scholarship: To avail of this scholarship the students need to submit a written document from the Tehsil Department, and the Secretary of the district stating that their annual family income is below two lakhs. The students should belong to the Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Education courses.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for this scholarship scheme presented by the organization:-
- CSJM University offers financial assistance to financially weak students through mean-based scholarships.
- It offers to students with a low annual household income ranging from 25% to 50% of the annual fee.
- Candidates must present a Tehsildar or Magistrate’s income certificate.
- It also offers merit-based scholarships to students who received a minimum of 60% aggregate or a CPI of 6.5 out of 10 in their previous examination. CSJM University students receiving scholarships shall finalize by the concerned committee.
Also Check: IIT Kanpur Bright Minds Scholarship
CSJMU Scholarship 2023 Application Process
If you want to apply for this scholarship online then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page of this organization will open on your screen.
- You have to read the details related to this scholarship carefully.
- You have to now click on the apply now button and the official application form will open on your screen.
- Fill out the application form and upload all of the documents successfully.
- Submit the application form and you will be eligible for this scholarship.
There is a very easy procedure that you need to follow in order to apply for this scholarship. You just have to visit the official website.
There are a lot of benefits that will be provided through the development of this scholarship such as the availability of financial assistance.
You have to follow specific eligibility criteria according to the type of scholarship scheme that you are applying for. You must belong to the same course and the same University.
You must have taken admitted to the university and then you have to visit your academic officer in order to fill out the application form for this scholarship.