Cyril Shroff Graduate Scholarship 2023 is another scholarship that is available from Oxford University for people who are coming from India. Still, they need proper financial resources in order to continue their education at the university. If you are pursuing any of the eligible courses then you will be able to apply for this scholarship presented by Oxford University. The students must be pursuing Bachelors Of Civil Law, Master Of Public Policy or M.sc in the prescribed department in order to successfully get the scholarship presented by Oxford University. The details related to this scholarship are available on the official website of Oxford University but you have to secure your admission to the university to get the scholarship. Check out more information about the same from the article given below:
Objective Of Cyril Shroff Graduate Scholarship 2023
If you are an Indian student who has secured admission to Oxford then you must know how hard it is to continue the education. The expenses of the students are very high because Oxford University has a high rate of financial resources required by the students to continue their degree. There are different types of scholarships that are presented by Oxford University for the help of the students so that they can easily continue their education without any unfair means of practice. One such scholarship is known as the Cyril Shroff Graduate Scholarship 2023. Students can apply for these scholarships once they have secured admission to Oxford University and they will be eligible to get all of the benefits accordingly.
Also Check: Scholarship for Graduate Students
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in India.
- The following courses are eligible:
- Bachelor of Civil Law
- Master of Public Policy
- MSc Sustainability, Enterprise and the Environment
- The scholarship covers course fees and a grant for living costs.
- Awards are made for the duration of fee liability for the course.
- One scholarship is available for 2023 entry.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- The relevance of studies to the Centre’s interdisciplinary aims will also be considered.
- You must have an understanding of the development challenges faced by India, and leadership and entrepreneurial potential.
- There is a preference for students working in the area of climate research.
- Only one scholarship is available this year.
Cyril Shroff Graduate Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
The applicant must follow the following application procedure in order to apply for this scholarship:
- This scholarship is only tenable at Somerville.
- All eligible candidates who have applied for graduate study by the relevant funding deadline will be considered, regardless of which college preference is included in the graduate application.
- Successful candidates will be transferred to Somerville in order to take up the scholarship.
- There is no separate application process, but shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend a video interview in April.
- Somerville College
- Woodstock Road, Oxford, OX2 6HD
- Tel: +44 1865 270600
- Email: email@example.com
Cyril Shroff Graduate Scholarship 2023 FAQs
This scheme is one of the most prestigious scholarships that will provide a lot of opportunities to the people pursuing the eligible courses.
The applicant must be coming from India to pursue a course at Oxford University.
The scholarship covers course fees and a grant for living costs. Awards are made for the duration of fee liability for the course.
The students will be selected on the basis of their admissions and their financial criteria. You just need to secure your admission to Oxford.