If you are correctly staying in Delhi then you can apply for the prestigious Delhi DIPAS Apprenticeship for Engineering and Non-Engineering Students 2023. This is a job opportunity that is available for people who are otherwise not able to get full-time job opportunities due to various differences that they are going through. You can gain proper evidence related to work experience by visiting the official website. Check out the details related to the program from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the details related to the eligibility criteria. We will also share with you all the application procedures that you need to follow in order to be a part of this program.
About Delhi DIPAS Apprenticeship for Engineering and Non-Engineering Students
Defense Institute of Physiology & Allied Sciences (DIPAS), Delhi is a prestigious organization that has created a new Delhi DIPAS Apprenticeship for Engineering and Non-Engineering Students for people who want to get proper engineering career opportunities but are not able to start their career because of various reasons such as financial differences that they are going through and also the socially backward classes that they belong to. This is an apprenticeship training program that is presented by the organization so that the students can try out their career opportunities without having two stuck in a full-time job and then they will be able to check out the type of work that they will be doing in their careers. You can apply for the official job opportunity by visiting the national apprenticeship training program portal created by the Indian government.
Also Read: National Apprenticeship Training Scheme
- Application Deadline – Update Soon
The applicant will have to follow the following selection criteria in order to select for this scholarship:-
- A board constituted by Director DIPAS for the purpose will go through the applications and shortlist the candidates. The candidates will select strictly based on merit (percentage/marks of essential qualification). Only selected candidates will inform.
Benefits Of Delhi DIPAS Apprenticeship for Engineering and Non-Engineering Students
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this scholarship:-
- The selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of INR 8,000.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for the program:-
- The applicant must have completed the qualifying examination as a regular student
- The applicant must be a diploma holder in the following disciplines –
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Modern Office Practice (English/Hindi)
The following documents are required in order to successfully apply for this scholarship program:-
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Also Read: Chemin C&I Apprenticeship
Delhi DIPAS Apprenticeship for Engineering and Non-Engineering Students 2023 Application Procedure
The applicant must follow the following application procedure in order to successfully apply for the scheme:-
- You will first have to visit the DIPAS website of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the organization will display on your screen.
- You have to click on the Enroll button present on the menu bar
- The enrollment page will display on your screen.
- You need to select your category.
- Now, the eligibility criteria will display on your screen.
- Select the district and your educational qualification.
- Now you need to select the details related to your work experience.
- Finally, you will be provided with the information related to the documents that you need to submit.
- You need to enter your email ID and verify it by entering the OTP.
- Candidates must enroll on the BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnais.gov.in and must verify by the Regional Board.
- Candidate needs to apply through Establishment (DIPAS/DEFENCE OF PHYSIOLOGY AND ALLIED INSTITUTE SCIENCES) user id NDLNOC000003 on the portal
Terms And Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions in order to successfully apply for the scholarship:-
- Candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in; non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
- The fresh pass-out candidates (passing their respective courses in the year 2019 or later) only can apply: candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2019 are not eligible. Candidates with post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed their qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply
- Graduate/Diploma holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualification shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
- The period of training will be 12 months commencing from the execution of the contract of Apprenticeship.
- Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act. 196 l as amended in 1961,1973 & 2014 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Applications belonging to SC (Scheduled Caste ST(Schedule Tribe) OBC (Other Backward Classes)- Non-Creamy layer, EWS(Economically Weaker Sections), and PWD (Persons with Disabilities) shall produce their caste and disability certificates in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority.
- Selected candidates have to submit the “Medical Fitness Certificate” at the time of joining.
- The selected candidates must execute a contract for a period of one year of training as per the provision of the Apprentices Act, 1961, and the rules framed there under.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- It shall not be obligatory on the part of the Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences, Delhi, where training is imparted, to offer any employment to any apprentice after completion of the period of his/her apprenticeship training.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
- DIPAS reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of seats for apprenticeship training.
- Canvassing or personal follow-up with the intention of influencing the process of selection of apprentice by and on behalf of any candidates shall lead to immediate disqualification of the candidate.
- DIPAS reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertisement/selection process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Apprentices will not be provided any accommodation/transport by this establishment during the training
- Defense Institute of Physiology & Allied Sciences (DIPAS), Delhi
- Defense Research and Development Organization
- Timarpur, Delhi-110054
- Contact Number – (011)-23883111 | Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org