DMF Scholarship 2023 is very helpful for students who are permanent residents of Odisha state. Students who are not able to continue their education due to various financial problems can apply for this scholarship by visiting the official website. There are scholarships available for female students as well as scholarships available for students who are currently in class 10. Students can fill out the application form according to the scholarship of their choice. Try to focus on applying for this scholarship before the last date to be eligible. Check more information about the scholarship from the article given below:
About DMF Foundation
The organization is responsible for providing a lot of DMF Scholarship for students who are coming from the economically backward section in the Keonjhar district of Odisha. Students who are not able to continue their education due to financial problems can apply for this scholarship by visiting the official website. You can fill out the application form by visiting the official website and clicking on the scholarship of your choice. The portal was launched by the organisation on 16 September 2023 and it is relatively new. There is a list of different scholarships available on the official website. You can check the information about each of these scholarships by visiting the official website.
Also Check: Odisha State Scholarship Portal
Key Highlights of DMF Scholarship 2023
|Name||DMF Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||DMF Foundation|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance|
|Beneficiaries||Students from Odisha Keonjhar|
What is a DMF-HSC/OAV Scholarship?
This scholarship is available for the students who are currently studying in class 10th of Odisha state. Students who are studying in government or government-aided organizations will be provided the opportunity to complete their class 12 board exams. Students will be provided financial assistance so that they can continue their education without dropping out. The scholarship will definitely help in promoting literacy in Odisha state. Check the eligibility criteria from the pointers given below:
- The student who has scored 60% and above in the HSC exam or the student who has scored more than 60 % are eligible to apply through their respective school headmaster
What is a DMF HSS Scholarship?
This scholarship is available for higher secondary students of the institutes which are managed by the Odisha Government. The scholarship is only available in the Keonjhar district. Students who have achieved more than 60% marks in their Higher Secondary examination will be eligible to apply for DMF Scholarship. This scholarship will only be available to students who are not able to continue their education due to serious financial problems. Check the details related to this scholarship from the eligibility criteria given below:
- Students who have achieved more than 60 percent marks in their higher secondary examinations in Keonjhar.
What is the DMF-Ananya Scholarship?
Ananya Scholarship is an initiative to support female students in the district to help them to continue their education. Students who are suffering financially will be provided opportunities under this scholarship. The students will be able to work together towards a better future. The school will be provided with opportunities to promote general equality. This scheme will help the students to adapt to today’s environment. There will be proper education related to various discriminative factors that hinder the education of a female student. Check the eligibility criteria from the article given below:
Also Read: Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship
- Girl Student who has been admitted at higher secondary (+2) /Graduation (+3) level in a Government Institution and is a domicile in Keonjhar District of Odisha
What is the DMF- Utkarsh Scholarship?
This scholarship is available for students who are doing really well in the district. Financial assistance will be provided to the students who are coming from the economically backward section of the society and want to continue higher education at prestigious National level institutes. Students will be provided with different types of financial assistance that can help them to continue their education in the institute of their choice. Check the eligibility criteria from the pointers given below:
- Students who have taken admission in the first semester in any of the courses being run by any National Level Institute.
- The annual income of the family of the student from all sources should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
- He/ She should be a permanent resident of Keonjhar.
- The parents of the applicant should be Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) card holders.
- The student shall apply for a scholarship under the existing scheme of the Central/ State Government. Eligibility of the student would depend on the following scenario.
- Eligibility Scenario
- The Student applies and receives a Central/ State Government Scholarship.
- The student will be eligible to receive the differential amount upon submission of proof against the scholarship that she/he has received.
- The Student applies and doesn’t receive a Central/State Government Scholarship.
- The Student shall be eligible to receive the full amount subject to fulfillment of all the eligibility criteria under this scheme.
|DMF-HSC/OAV Scholarship||Start date of application: 30-08-2023Last date of submission: 20-09-2023|
|DMF HSS Scholarship||To be updated|
|DMF-Ananya Scholarship||To be updated|
|DMF- Utkarsh Scholarship||To be updated|
|DMF-HSC/OAV Scholarship||90% and above A1 4000080%- Below 90% A2 2500070%- Below 80% B1 1500060%- Below 70% B2 10000|
|DMF HSS Scholarship||Not yet available|
|DMF-Ananya Scholarship||Not yet available|
|DMF- Utkarsh Scholarship||Not yet available|
Benefits of the DMF Scholarship
- Students will be given motivation to complete their education in Odisha.
- Students will be provided the opportunity to apply for higher education without having to worry about financial assistance.
- Girl education will be promoted through the development of the specific female scholarship that is available by the organisation.
- Students can fill out the application form for this scholarship by visiting the official website and they will be eligible to check the application status also.
- Students will be selected on the basis of the eligibility criteria.
- Students must show exceptional performance in their board exams to renew this scholarship.
- The final decision to provide this scholarship will stand with the DMF authorities.
- Students will be selected based on the selection procedure listed right next to the scholarship.
- The list of the beneficiaries will be available on the official website.
Also Read: BOC Scholarship Odisha
Odisha DMF Scholarship Apply Online 2023
- You will first have to visit the DMF website of the organisation by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage will open on your screen
- You have to click on the Scholarship option.
- A new page will open on your screen where the list of different scholarships will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the scholarship of your choice.
- You have to now click on the Apply Now button
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Fill out the application form and apply for the scholarship.
- 2nd Floor, DRDA Building, Keonjhar-758001
- +91 808 603 6035
- +91 808 603 6035
DMF Scholarship 2023 FAQs
Students need to visit the official website of this scholarship and click on the activity link to apply for this scholarship of this choice.
The official dates for some of the scholarships are not yet announced but if you want to apply for the HSC scholarship then you must do it before 20th September 2023.
If the students want to be eligible for the scholarship then they must be coming from the economically backward section of the society and they must be living in the Keonjhar district.
Financial assistance will be available to the students who are coming from the economically backward section of the society of up to Rupees 40000.