Dorilal Agarwal Scholarship 2023 notification has been released. This scholarship has been provided by the Amar Ujala Foundation along with viklang sahayata Sanstha to students who are suffering from disabilities. If you are one of such students then accumulate the information about the scholarship scheme mentioned in this article. Remember applicants to accumulate eligibility criteria, selection process, benefits of the scheme, application process, and other relevant details from this article before submitting the application.
About Dorilal Agarwal Scholarship 2023
Amar Ujala Foundation along with viklang sahayata Sanstha invites eligible candidates for the Dorilal Agarwal Scholarship. Under the scholarship scheme, eligible students will get financial aid from rupees 12000 to 24000 every year. In 2020 the scholarship was disbursed to 122 students. The foundation has been helping the students since 2016 with this initiative. Interested students may apply for the scholarship by following a few easy steps as mentioned below via online mode. Application form submission ends on 30th September 2021.
Also Check: PFMS Scholarship
Highlights Of Dorilal Agarwal Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Dorilal Agarwal Scholarship 2023
- Launched by: Amar Ujala Foundation & Viklang Sahayta Sanstha
- Launched for: Students with Disabilities
- Benefits: financial aid
- Mode of application: Online
- Official site: Dorilal Scholarship
Objective Of Dorilal Agarwal Scholarship
The main objective of the Amar Ujala Foundation behind the scheme is to:
- Support the financially weaker students who are suffering from disabilities.
- Encourage the PWD category students towards higher education.
- Let the student overcome their disability and move ahead to make their career
Benefits Of Dorilal Agarwal Scholarship
Many students across the country are facing physical disabilities. To support the students Amar Ujala Foundation has started this initiative under which the students will get 12 to 24 thousand rupees per year as scholarships to meet their educational expenses. This scheme will decrease their financial burden and encourage them for higher studies.
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Applicants must be a person with a disability.
- An Applicant must desire to pursue the course listed above.
- The candidate must hold 12th or graduation or post graduation degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Mark sheets of High School/ Intermediate
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Other Documents
Selection Procedure Under Dorilal Agarwal Scholarship
The selection of the appellants under this scholarship will be made on a merit basis.
Also Check: CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
Dorilal Agarwal Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship student have to send an email along with their name, mobile number, and class to email@example.com
- You will receive an email along with the application form
- Download the application form from the email and take a printout of it
- Fill out the printed application along with the details as asked in the application such as
- Father name
- Aadhar number
- Email id
- Phone number etc
- Paste your recently click passport size image in the given space and attach the necessary documents
- At last, submit the application form after reviewing the details carefully
- The application form filling procedure starts on 5 September 2021
- The application form filling process Ends on 30th September 2021 via speed post
- The last date of submission of the application wire email is 30 September 2021
Dorilal Agarwal Scholarship 2023 FAQs
Yes, only disabilities can apply for the scheme.
No, there is no specified percentage of disability to apply for the scheme.
The last date to apply for this scheme is 30 September 2021
You have to email your name, class, and phone number firstname.lastname@example.org to get an application form.
Submit the application via email or speed post before the last date.