Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura 2024 was launched by the Tripura state government. To help the financially unstable students of Tripura state the Tripura state government launched the Doctor Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura 2024. Under this scholarship, the selected students will get financial support from the state government of Tripura. All the students of belong to the general category will be eligible to apply for the Dr. Ambedkar scholarship Tripura 2024. With the help of this scholarship, students can continue their education without worrying about financial trouble. All the students who clear the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form on the official website of the National Scholarship Portal.
Overview of Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura 2024
To help the financially backward students of Tripura state the Tripura estate government launched the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura. All the students who will get selected for the scholarship will get financial assistance from the state government. All the Students who clear the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form on the official website before the last date 31st December 2023. Only the students who belong to the general category are eligible to apply for the Dr. Ambedkar scholarship in Tripura. The students can apply for the Dr. Ambedkar scholarship Tripura on the official website of the National Scholarship Portal.
Also Check: Tripura Scholarship
About National Scholarship Portal
The national scholarship portal is the official website created by the Indian government to help students apply for different types of scholarships. Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura is also listed on the official website of the national scholarship portal and can be checked accordingly. Students from all over the country can apply for different types of scholarships by visiting the official website of the national scholarship portal. Some scholarships are available for people who are not originally from India but have shifted to India to gain education. Students can also check the eligibility criteria along with the reward details by visiting the official website of the NSP portal.
Objective of Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura
The main objective of launching the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura is to provide financial assistance to the financially back for the students of the state. All the students who want to pursue higher education but cannot due to financial troubles can avail the benefits of this scheme. This scheme will increase the education rate among financially backward students in Tripura state. All the students whose family income is less than I N R 2.5 lakh per year can avail the benefits of this scheme. The financial assistance from the scholarship will be transferred directly to the applicant’s bank account.
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of India
- The applicant must belong to the general category
- Students who belong to the SC, ST, and OBC categories are not eligible for the scholarship.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed INR 2.5 lakh per year.
- Must be a student of post-matriculation or post-secondary courses in Government institutions
- Only two boys with the same parents/guardian will get a scholarship
- The student must not be under any other scholarship or scheme from the government or any private organization.
- Must not pursue the same level degree again like a BA degree holder who is pursuing B.com cannot apply.
Also Check: Post Matric Scholarship
Benefits Of Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura
- The selected students will get financial assistance from the Tripura state government.
- The scholarship will encourage the students to focus more on their studies.
- The financial assistance will transferred directly to the applicant’s bank account.
- The scholarship will help to increase the education rate among financially backward students.
- The students can pursue higher education without worrying about financial troubles.
|Group ADegree and Post Graduate level courses including M.Phil., Ph.D., and Post Doctoral research in Medicine (Allopathic, Indian, and other recognized systems of medicines), Engineering, Technology, Planning, Architecture, Design, Fashion Technology, Agriculture, Veterinary & Allied Sciences, Management, Business Finance/ Administration, Computer Science/ApplicationsPost Graduate Diploma courses in various branches of management & medicineC.A./ I.C.W.A./ C.S./ I.C.F.A., etc.M. Phil., Ph.D., and Post-Doctoral Programmes (D. Litt., D.Sc., etc.)L.L.M.
|Group BGraduate/Post/Graduate courses leading to Degree, Diploma, Certificate in areas like Pharmacy (B. Pharma), Nursing (B Nursing), LLB, BFS, other para-medical branches like rehabilitation diagnostics, etc., Mass Communication, Hotel Management & Catering, Travel/Tourism/Hospitality Management, Interior Decoration, Nutrition & Dietetics, Commercial Art, Financial Services (e.g. Banking, Insurance, Taxation, etc.) for which entrance qualification is minimum Sr. Secondary (10+2), except aviation-related courses.Post Graduate courses not covered under Group A e.g. MA/M.Sc./M.Com/ M.Ed./M.Com/M.Ed./M.Pharma etc.
|Group CAll other courses leading to a graduate degree not covered under Group A & B e.g. BA/B.Sc./B.Com etc.
|Group DA ll post-matriculation level non-degree courses for which entrance qualification is High School (Class X), e.g. senior secondary certificate (class XI and XII); both general and vocational stream, ITI courses, 3-year diploma courses in Polytechnics, etc.
|Maintenance allowance INR 750 per month, Reader allowance INR 175 per month, Study tour charges up to INR 900 per annum, Thesis typing/ printing charges up to INR 1,000.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship will update soon
- Annual fee details verified by the Institute
- Copy of residence proof
- Bank account in the name of the student linked with Aadhaar
- Copy of Aadhaar card/Aadhaar Enrolment slip
- Certificate of last passed class
- Proof of annual income of parents/guardians
- Self-declaration from transgender students
- The application will be selected based on their clearance of eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must follow the eligibility criteria and must have a working bank account.
- The applicant must have got good grades in the board exams.
- The applicant must follow the selection procedure and must appear for the interview if available.
Also Check: LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
Do Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura Registration
- The candidates will first have to visit the National Scholarship Portal
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called New Registration
- The instructions will open on your screen.
- Tick mark the declaration.
- You have to click on the option called the “Continue” option.
- Enter all of the details.
- Enter name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID, bank details etc.
- Enter the captcha code
- Click the “Register” option.
- Now you have to log in using your credentials.
- You have to click on the option called Application Form
- The application form will be displayed on the screen
- Enter details including the State of Domicile, Name of the student, Date of Birth, Community/ Category, Father’s Name, Aadhaar card Number, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Gender, Religion, Mother’s Name, Annual Family Income, Email ID etc.
- You have to click on the option called “Save & Continue”
- Upload the documents.
- You have to click on the option called “Final Submission’’
- The application form will be successfully submitted.
Renewal of Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura
- The candidates will first have to visit the official website of the national scholarship portal by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called “Login”
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Enter the application ID and Password.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click the “Login” option
- Now you can successfully apply for renewal of the application.
- 0120 – 6619540
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura 2024 FAQs
Only the people of Tripura state can apply for the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura.
The last date to apply for the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura is 31st December 2023.
Students will be provided different types of financial assistance including maintenance allowance and other details as per the eligibility criteria mentioned on the NSP portal.
The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Tripura state and must have a limited income to apply for the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura.