Today, we are sharing with you the details of the new scholarship scheme which was created by the Ex-Prime Minister of India that is Dr. Manmohan Singh. If you want to know more regarding the scholarship scheme presented by the former Prime Minister then you will have to read the article till the last. We are sharing with you all the details regarding the Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship scheme so that you can apply for it without going through any problems. Make sure to read the step-by-step application procedure also.
Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship 2022
Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship program will be helping the students who are pursuing doctoral studies at Saint John College of the University of Cambridge. You will be able to get financial assistance so that you can continue your education abroad. Academic fees, living expenses, and other different retail financial assistance will be provided to the candidates to continue their education abroad.
Details Of Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship
|Name||Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship|
|Launched by||Dr Manmohan Singh|
|Beneficiary||Students studying in Saint John College of University of Cambridge|
|Last Date of application||Update Soon|
|Interview Round||Update Soon|
|Result Declaration||Update Soon|
|Commencement of Classes||Update Soon|
Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The applicant should be an Indian National currently based in India having a valid Indian passport.
- He/ She applicant should be below 35 years of age.
- He/ She should not have any previous exposure to a UK education or receipt of UK government funding.
- The applicant should hold a Postgraduate degree from a reputed Indian university or institution with a First Class award in the relevant field.
- He/ She should be willing to pursue a full-time Doctoral research degree at the University of Cambridge.
- The applicant should provide evidence for leadership qualities in the form of extracurricular activities, contributions to the country or society in their chosen field.
- The applicant should have fluency in speaking and writing English
The following courses are eligible to get the scholarship:-
- Science and Technology
- Social studies
- Aerospace Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Energy studies
The following rewards will be provided in this scholarship:-
- Academic Fees
- UK Visa
- Living Expenses
The selection process for the scholarship is based on-
- Academic Merit
- Involvement in social activities
- Equal Opportunity to everyone
- Applicants shortlisted by the selection committee will be interviewed personally and the result of the selected candidates will be communicated in a few weeks after the interview. The decision of the selection committee will be final and no further offers will be made.
Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship Application Procedure
To apply for the scholarship we will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Applicants should first apply for their chosen Doctoral programme at the University of Cambridge and select St John’s College as their first choice in the application form.
- Applicants should review the full application guidelines, and then apply for the scholarship through the online application form
- Only those applicants who are offered admission at St John’s College, University of Cambridge are eligible for the scholarship award.
- Address- St John’s College, Cambridge CB2 1TP, United Kingdom
- Telephone Number-
- Within the UK: 01223 338600
- International: +44 1223 338600