Fair Trial Fellowship Program is an initiative of the National Law University Delhi. It is a fellowship program of project 39A supported by a grant from Azim Premji philanthropic initiative. Under the scholarship scheme law graduates who have a minimum of 3 years of experience will get selected to engage in a contractual post as a legal fellow for Nagpur. Interested law graduates who wish to become a fellow can apply. Application forms are invited through online mode. The online application form filling process along with eligibility criteria, important dates, benefits, and other details are sanctioned below in this article. Interested candidates must read the section of this article and submit the application prior to the last date.
Fair Trial Fellowship Program 2022
The Fair Trial Fellowship Program is an opportunity for young lawyers and social workers. Under this fellowship, program candidates have to work for providing quality legal representation to under-trial prisoners. The main objective of this fellowship program is to train and mentor a group of young professionals to work in collaboration with the state legal service authority towards ensuring fair trials with the prisoners. Selected candidates will get a monthly stipend. Interested candidates, I check the further section of this article to know the eligibility conditions and other relevant information.
Highlights Of Fair Trial Fellowship Program
- Name of the scheme: Fair Trial Fellowship Program
- Launched by: National Law University, Delhi
- Launched for: law candidates
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Last date: 25 February, 2022
- Official site: nludelhi.ac.in
Benefits Of Fair Trial Fellowship Program
- Only two persons will get selected for the fellowship as Legal Fellows for Nagpur
- Selected candidates will get fellowship amount of INR 30,000 per month
Selection of the candidates for the fellowship will be made on the basis of an interview which is to be held through online or offline mode. Candidates will get an email related to the dates, venue, and selection rounds.
- Applicant must possess LLM, LLB or criminal law aur other relevant degree
- Applicants must have at least three-year experience of criminal law practice at trial court level
- He/ She must be a registered practitioner as advocate (Sanad) with Bar Council of any state in India
- The Applicant must be able to read, write and speak Marathi and English Language
- Applicant must be familiar with use of MS-Office, emails and the internet
- Statement of Purpose
The last date of submission of the application is 25 February 2022
Application Procedure Fair Trial Fellowship Program 2022
- To apply for the fellowship program, you have to read the detailed information about the scheme first.
- If you think that you are eligible for the program then you have to submit your resume along with SOP (Statement of Purpose).
- SOP should not be written in more than 700 words
- Forward the resume and SOP via email at email@example.com
- Email must contain the subject line “Fair Trial Fellowship – Application for Legal Fellows-Nagpur”
- Also candidates have to submit their information via google form
- You will get the google form link on official website of the university or click here
- Provide the detailed information as asked in the form
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Address etc.
- Submit the application after filling all the details by hit submit button