If you are a permanent resident of India and you come from a social economical background which is very inferior to the rest of India then you can apply for the prestigious Football for Schools Campaign 2022 which is presented by the Ministry of India. You can apply for the football for schools campaign 2022 launched by FIFA and UNESCO from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to be a part of this program. You can also follow the step-by-step procedure in order to apply for the program from the article provided below.
Football for Schools Campaign 2022
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will act as a nodal agency for implementing the football for schools program on behalf of the ministry of education Football for Schools Campaign is in alignment with the national education policy but the emphasis will be on sports integration learning. The students will be able to get a proper opportunity to learn about the culture of sports in India and the skills students will develop through the development of this program. A mass movement for football will do through the implementation of this scheme among school children. The program is presents in order to make football more accessible to all of the students in India and to make them aware of the sports culture in India.
Objective Of Football for Schools Campaign
The main objective of the scheme is to provide good quality modern education to children who are coming from rural areas and belong to the social condition which forbids them to get higher education in India. A common medium will take into account and through this medium of education, facilities will be provide to students all over the country in Hindi and in English. A common curriculum will be provided so there is proper comparability between standards and there will be a common heritage, understandability and facility for all of the people. National integration will be in order to increase the social content through Navodaya schools and to provide an improvement in the quality of School Education through the training of teachers. Hostels will also develop for the students of the Navodaya School.
‘Football for Schools’ – UNESCO
The following scholarship will be provided by the organization of UNESCO for all the applicants:-
- The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) is a specialize agency of the United Nations (UN) aims at promoting world peace and security through international cooperation in education, arts, sciences, and culture.
- The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) helps to establish and secure world heritage sites of cultural and natural importance.
- It also bridges the worldwide digital divide and creates inclusive knowledge societies through the exchange of information and communication.
- UNESCO has also launched several initiatives and global movements, such as ‘Education For All.
‘Football for Schools’ – AIFF
The All India football federation will provide the following scholarship to all applicants who have interest:-
- The All India Football Federation (AIFF) is the governing body of football in India under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India.
- It was formed in 1935 and found in Darbhanga, Bihar.
- The All India Football Federation (AIFF) sanctions and runs all competitive football tournaments and leagues at national levels.
- It is also responsible for managing the India national football team, as well as the women’s team and the various youth national sides.