Soon the online application for the Gaon Ki Beti Yojana 2022-23 will commence by the Higher Education Department, Madhya Pradesh Government. The scheme has been initiated for the Girl students living in rural areas of Madhya Pradesh state. Here in this article, we are going to elaborate on the scheme in detail. All eligible candidates may submit the online application form by following the step-by-step application process. You may check eligibility conditions, the application process, important dates, and many other significant details from the next segment of this page.
About Gaon Ki Beti Yojana
The Higher Education Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh has started Gaon Ki Beti Yojana to provide financial help to the girl students of Madhya Pradesh to complete their academics. Every year the Government of Madhya Pradesh provides financial assistance to the girl students living in rural areas who have passed the 12th standard board examination with at least 60% marks. To grab the benefits of this scheme you should submit an online application form through the scholarship portal.mp.nic.in before the last date.
Also Check: Madhya Pradesh Scholarship
Highlights Of Gaon Ki Beti Yojana
- Name of the scheme: Gaon Ki Beti Yojana
- Launched by: Higher Education Department, Madhya Pradesh Government
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: financial
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Gaon Ki Beti
Objective Of Gaon Ki Beti Yojana
Students residing in rural areas, especially girls, drop their academic qualifications after the 12th. There are many reasons behind their academic qualification drop, and one of them is financial difficulty. To support the talented girl child, the Higher Education Department of the Madhya Pradesh government has come up with Gaon Ki Beti Yojana. This scheme has been started with the objective to encourage the girl students residing in rural areas to complete their higher educational qualifications. Moreover, to provide financial assistance to the students to motivate them and reduce their financial hurdles.
Also Check: Free Silai Machine Yojana
Benefits/ features Of Gaon Ki Beti Yojana
- The scheme has been initiated by Higher Education Department, Madhya Pradesh Government.
- Girl students residing in rural areas of the state will get the benefits.
- The beneficiary may belong to SC/ ST/ OBC and the general category.
- Beneficiaries will get the benefits directly in their bank account.
- The scholarship amount of Rs. 500 per month for 10 months in a year who is going to pursue a conventional course.
- The scholarship amount of Rs. 750 per month for 10 months in a year who is going to pursue technical education and medical education.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant should be a girl child.
- The applicant should be residing in a rural area.
- Applicant must have passed the 12th standard examination with 60% marks.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- Caste certificate
- Samagra ID
- Current college code
- Branch code
- Passport size photograph
- 12th class mark sheet
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
Also Check: MP Pratibha Kiran Scholarship
Gaon Ki Beti Yojana 2023 Application Procedure
- Applicants have to visit the Gaon Ki Beti website of the Madhya Pradesh State Scholarship Portal.
- From the home page, you have to go to the student corner and click on the student login option.
- Enter the login details and captcha code shown on the screen.
- Select the scholarship you wish to apply for and fill in the details.
- Complete the information and upload the necessary documents.
- Review the information and click submit option.
- Take a printout of the form by giving the print command for future use.
Procedure To Check Application Status
- Applicants have to visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh State Scholarship Portal.
- From the home page, you have to go to the Track Application Status section
- Click on the “Track Gaon ki Beti / Pratibha Kiran /Vikramaditya Yojna Application Status” link.
- A new page will open on the screen where you have to enter your Applicant ID, Academic Year, and code is shown on the screen.
- Now, you have to click on the show my application option.
- Information will appear on the computer screen you are looking for.
- The online application form-filling process will start soon
- The last date of submission of the online application will update soon