In this article, we will share with all of you the details of the new scholarship opportunity which is created to help the Saraswat community students who are not able to pursue their education due to the lack of financial funds. In this article today, we will share with you all of the eligibility criteria which you must follow in order to be successfully able to apply for the Gaud Saraswat Brahman GSB Scholarship opportunity presented by the organization. We will also share with you all the step-by-step application procedures.
About Gaud Saraswat Brahman GSB Scholarship
Gaud Saraswat Brahman GSB Scholarship will be available for the students currently studying in Class 5th to the graduation level. This scholarship is provided by the organization so that they can help the poor and needy students in order to make a living by getting an education from various sources. There are many students who are not able to get an education because of financial difficulties but through this scholarship, the candidates belonging to the Saraswat community will be provided with financial facilities so that they can meet their educational expenses. You can apply for the scholarship by following the timeline.
Also Check: Concord Biotech Limited Scholarship
Details Of GSB Scholarship
|Name||Gaud Saraswat Brahman GSB Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||Gaud Saraswat Brahman|
|Beneficiaries||Class 5th to graduate Level students|
- Application deadline for students of Class 5 to 10 – 31st October 2023
- Application deadline for students of PUC I & II/Jr. College – 31st October 2023
- Deadline for students of Degree (BA/BSc/B.Com) & Diploma – 31st October 2023
- Application deadline for students of BE/BArch/BPharm/MBBS etc. – 31st October 2023
GSB Scholarship Rewards Details
The applicant must be given the following awards in this scholarship:-
- As per the availability of funds, the scholarship amount will be decided by the managing committee.
- During session 2020, the league has provided a free scholarship of INR 108.3 lacs among 4084 students.
- It includes about 2000 school students from villages and towns. Each school student received INR 1000 per annum.
- Out of the total students who were selected for a scholarship, 2043 were girls.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:-
- Students must belong to the Gaud Saraswat Brahman community.
- Applicants of class 5th to undergraduate courses will be eligible for availing of this scholarship.
- Students enrolled in courses like diploma/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Arch/ MBBS/ B.Pharm/ BE can also apply.
GSB Scholarship Selection Procedure
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure in order to be eligible for the scholarship:-
- The selection of the students for the award of the scholarship will be based on the need and financial status of the candidates.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to be eligible for the scholarship:-
- The form is revised each year as necessary. The application form of previous years is NOT valid this year.
- GSB presently does not give free scholarships to postgraduate courses such as M.A., M.Sc., MCA, MBA, etc.
- The GSB League solicits endowments to enable an increase in the quantum of scholarships and also to increase the number of beneficiaries.
- The application forms can only be submitted by post or hand delivery.
Also Read: Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship
Application Procedure Under Scholarship 2023
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the following application procedure:-
- Open the scholarship’s GSB Website.
- Download the application form from the website.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill up the application form for the scholarship
- Attach all of the documents
- An application form must be submitted only by post/hand delivery.
- Send the application to the email address: gsbscholarshipleague.org
- Within a few days, you will get a Registered mail reply, so please be patient.
- Address: The G.S.B Scholarship League, Dwaraknath Bhavan, Katrak Road, Wadala, Mumbai – 400031
- Phone: (022)24100048
- Email: email@example.com