Global Peace Summit 2023 is going to be held in Dubai. Interested students or working professionals who desire to take part in the Summit can accumulate each and every detail about it from this article. Further, you will get detailed information including eligibility criteria, the application process, documents required, topics of discussion in the Summit, benefits, and much other such information. Application forms are available online on the global peace chain portal. Interested students who wish to take part in the conference must apply on or before the last date.
About Global Peace Summit Dubai 2023
Global Peace Summit 2023 is the largest international level conference. Summit duration is of 4 days from 23rd February 2022 to 26 February 2022. For the conference, there are only 150 slots available. Students who are working professionals from more than 150 countries having different careers are going to take part in the Summit. Application forms are invited from inspiring open-minded highly motivated and passionate young professionals. The aim of GPS Dubai is to connect youngsters and enhance their voice for social equality.
Also Check: Energy And Mobility for the Future Scholarship
Highlights Of GPS Dubai
- Name of the scheme: Global Peace Summit
- Launched by: Global Peace Chain
- Launched for: Students and working professionals
- Benefits: various
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Global Peace
Topics of Discussion
- Community Based Rehabilitation
- Designing Digital Transformation
- Grassroots to Public Policy & How to Leverage Both for Community Organizing
- Human Rights
- Inclusive Economies Shape National Stability
- Protecting Liberty while Expanding Freedom
- Reshaping Politician’s Vernacular
Benefits Of Global Peace Summit
There is a total of 150 slots available. Applicants who get selected for the 15 Fully Funded seats will get all the benefits mentioned below. Those candidates who get selected for the 25 partially funded seats will get some of the below-mentioned benefits and the rest students to have to fund their conference trip to Dubai on their own.
- Visa Assistance
- A chance to share your social impacts
- Awards & Certifications
- Peace Education & Leadership Capacity Building Sessions
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like-minded young social entrepreneurs
- Keynote speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Gala Night
- Group activities
- Diplomatic Panel Talks
- Cultural Presentation
- Signatory campaign
Global Peace Summit Eligibility Criteria
- Any applicant of any country or region can apply for the summit
- Applicant’s age should not below than 16 years or above than 40 years
- Applicant must be a student or young professional desire to take part in the Summit
- Applicant must be dedicated to achieve the United Nations sustainable development goals
- Applicants have to deposit 30$ as application fee
- The fee is not refundable in any circumstances.
- You cannot challenge the authorities if you are not get selected in any category.
- Payment proof
- National ID/ passport
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Last date of submission of application for the Global Peace Summit will update soon.
- Global Peace Summit is going to take place will update soon.
Also Check: Sonny Mehta Scholarship for Writers
Global Peace Summit 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the Global Peace Summit applicants, have to visit the Global Peace website of the Global Peace Chain
- From home page of the portal go to the GPS Dubai 2023
- A new page will open along with information related to the global peace Summit Dubai 2022
- Read the information carefully and choose apply here option
- Read the information appears on the screen and choose yes option in the question asked do you agree with the above terms and conditions
- Select next button to open the form and start filling the application
- Provide all the information required in the form including
- Email ID
- Phone number
- Emergency contact
- Date of birth
- National ID/ passport number
- Institute/organisational or social details etc.
- Complete the application form and make payment of the application fee
- Upload the required documents and hit submit button