While announcing the state budget on 8 march 2022 Chief minister of Haryana Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar has announced various schemes. For the Welfare of the women of Haryana, he announced Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana. This scheme is specially designed for the women candidates to provide them support for becoming entrepreneurs. If you are a woman and belong to the Haryana state then you may accumulate detailed information about the हरियाणा मातृशक्ति उद्यमिता योजना from the section of this article. Below in this article, we include eligibility criteria, application process, benefits, and other important information.
HHaryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has announced Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana. The scheme was announced for the women candidates. All the women of Haryana state who want to become entrepreneurs or can grab the benefits of the scheme. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide access to soft loans by financial institutions to those who wish to become an entrepreneur in any enterprise, trade, or business. You may check the detailed eligibility form for the section and apply for the scheme.
Highlights Of हरियाणा मातृशक्ति उद्यमिता योजना
- Name of the scheme: Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana
- Launched by: Chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar
- Launched for: women
- Benefits: financial
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Update Soon
Objective Of Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana
The major objective of the Matrushakti scheme is to encourage women to become an entrepreneur in any enterprise, trade, or business. To do so the government is going to provide soft loans to the beneficiaries.
Benefits Of Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana
- हरियाणा मातृशक्ति उद्यमिता योजना has been announced on the occasion of international women’s day, Tuesday 8 March 2022
- The scheme was announced by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar during the presentation of the state budget for the financial year 2022-23
- Under the scheme, all those women of Haryana who belongs to the low-income group family and desire to become an entrepreneur will get access to soft loan from Financial institutions
- The loan will be provided to the extent of rupees 300000
- The interest on a loan of 7% will be provided for 3 years through the Haryana women’s Development Corporation.
- This scheme will enable the women of Haryana to become an entrepreneur
- This scheme will provide exposure to the woman entrepreneur to move ahead in the society
Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a woman candidate
- The annual income of the applicants family should not be more than 500000 rupees
- Applicants should be a permanent residents of Haryana
- Applicant must have her name in the Parivar pahchan Patra (family ID) verified data
- Applicant must desire to start an enterprise, trade or business
- The age of the applicant must be more than 18 years
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Parivar pehchan Patra
- Income proof
- Age proof
- Other significant documents
Haryana Matrushakti Udyamita Yojana 2023 Application Procedure
The scheme has been recently announced by the Chief Minister of Haryana. Yet there is no detailed information about the scheme. Soon the department of women and children development will release detailed information about the scheme. We will update the information along with the detailed application process once released by the authorities.