As per the right to education act 2009, education is the basic fundamental right of every citizen in India. RTE admission is announced under the Right to education act 2009. All the children who belong to the economically weaker section of society will get free education. This article has been created specifically to provide detailed information about the Haryana RTE Admission 2023 including eligibility criteria, THE application process, documents, and more.
Haryana RTE Admission 2023
Haryana RTE Admission 2023 has been started by the government of the state for the students of economically weaker sections of society. Interested applicants who wish to get free education under RTE can apply online. The government has kept 25% of seats reserved for the EWS category students. Under RTE Admission students will get admission to reputed private schools against reserved seats. SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC students will also be considered for admission under this scheme.
Highlights Of Admission
- Name of the scheme: Haryana RTE Admission
- Launched by: Government of Haryana
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: free education
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: harprathmik.gov.in
Objective Of Haryana RTE Admission
There are many students across the state who are unable to pay fees to get Education. Education is a basic fundamental right. To give the right RTE admission scheme has been launched. The major objective of the government behind starting this scheme is to provide education to each and every child of the state. The education will provide economically weaker section children.
Benefits/ Features Of Haryana Admission
- Beneficiaries will get free education
- The scheme has started for economically backward children of the state in private schools.
- 25% of seats are reserved for the students in private schools for admission under this scheme.
- To track the implementation of this scheme, a special monitoring cell has been established
- Schools cannot ask for donations to provide admission to the students.
- The distance between the house and the school should not be more than one km
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana State
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 180000
- The age of the applicant must be as mentioned below
|Class||Age limit EWS||Age limit Nishakt varg|
|Preschool/Nursery||3-5 years||3-9 years|
|Pre-primary/Kg||4-6 years||4-9 years|
|1st class||5-7 years||5-9 years|
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Parivar pahchan Patra
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Age proof
Haryana RTE Admission Date
|Date of application by the economically weaker/weaker section child in recognized schools||Updated Soon|
|Last date to submit an application||Updated Soon|
|Lottery Draw Date||Updated Soon|
|Last date of Children’s Admission||Updated Soon|
|Date of admission of children from the waiting list on additional seats in case the children do not take admission||Updated Soon|
Har-Chhatravratti Scholarship Portal
Haryana RTE Admission 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply you have to visit the official website of the Haryana RTE admission
- The home page of the portal will open from where you have to click on apply now button
- Read the official notification carefully.
- The application form will open on the computer screen
- Enter all the significant documents in it as required including
- Date of birth
- E-mail ID
- Phone number etc.
- Now upload the documents in the prescribed format
- Review the application form and check all the details
- Submit the application form by hitting submit button