HP Swaran Jayanti Middle Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 is an initiative of the Himachal Pradesh Government. This initiative is especially for the students of class 6th, 7th, and 8th standard. Concerned students who desire to get more information in respect of the scheme should read this article. Further in this article, you will get complete scheme-related instructions including apply process, benefits, eligibility criteria, selection process, and more. We specially designed this article to provide all the important information to our readers about the scholarship.
About HP Swaran Jayanti Middle Merit Scholarship
Students deserve a good quality education and equal opportunity to make their careers. Many schemes have been started by the state government of Himachal Pradesh in such regard. Today we are going to discuss one such scheme named the “Swaran Jayanti Middle Merit Scholarship”. This scheme is started for the praiseworthy students of class 6th, 7th, and 8th standard of government schools. Under this scheme, financial aid will be given to the students. Selection of the students will be made by the state-level examination held by the SCERT, Solan.
Also Check: Kotak Kanya Scholarship
Highlights Of HP Swaran Jayanti Middle Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Name of the scheme: Swaran Jayanti Middle Merit Scholarship
- Launched by: Himachal Pradesh Government
- Launched for: students
- No of scholarship: 100
- Benefits: financial aid
- Mode of application: online/ offline
- Official site: HP Swaran Jayanti
Objective Of HP Swaran Jayanti Middle Merit Scholarship Scheme
The objective of the state government of Himachal Pradesh behind this scheme is to encourage meritorious students. Moreover, provide the students with financial support who need and nurture youth. This will lead to the development of an educative and competitive environment in the state and ultimately the development of the state.
HP Swaran Jayanti Middle Merit Scholarship Scheme Benefits
Selected beneficiaries will get cash awards as mentioned further class-wise:
|Rs. 4,000 per month
|Rs. 5,000 per month
|Rs. 6,000 per month
Number of Scholarship
- Lahaul- spiti-1
- Applicant should be a native of Himachal Pradesh state
- Applicant must be studying in class 6th, 7th, and 8th standard in government schools.
- He/She must have to maintain at least 75% attendance during the session for which he is going to get the benefit. Conditionally ingenuine case of acute illness or any medical exigency exception to this condition will be given.
- Address proof
- Academic proof
- Previous year marksheet
- Attendance proof
- Passport size photograph
- Other significant documents
The first date and the last date to apply for the scholarship are not declared by the concerned authority.
Selection Procedure for Scholarship
Selection of the students for the scholarship will be made on the basis of the state-level examination which will be conducted by the State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT), Solan.
Also Check: SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship
Scholarship Scheme 2023 Application Procedure
Yet there is no update related to the submission of the application form from the government. We will update the step-by-step instructions to submit the application form for the scholarship. Commonly students should follow the steps given underneath to submit an application:
- Open the HP Swaran Jayanti website
- From the home page of the portal, students have to read the detailed information
- Now select the apply online link and the application form will open on the screen
- Application form filling procedure either be an online or offline mode
- Fill out the application form if it is online or download the application form and then mention the details
- Upload/ attach the documents with the application form as required
- Review your filled application very carefully and if no change is needed, submit it.
- Keep a copy of the filled application with you for further use
Before applying for any scholarship program, the applicant must keep these points clear in mind first to avoid any mishappening or mistakes.
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scholarship.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship.
- Avoid using mobile phones for Online submission of scholarships.
- Keep all the documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- You must have a valid and active mobile number.
- You must have a valid inactive email ID.
- If required, affix your recently clicked photograph.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop for application form submission.
- Check details carefully before the final submission of the scholarship application form.