Indian Institute of Management situated in Nagpur has created two new scholarship schemes for people who are trying to pursue an MBA degree in the organization. The students can apply for this scholarship scheme if they are unable to pay the total fees of the MBA program which is 18 lakh and the admission fee is rupees 75000 for the people who are securing admission in the post-graduation program available at IIM. The students can check out the IIM Nagpur Scholarship 2022-24 given below and we will also share with you all the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to be a part of these programs and get an MBA accordingly.
About IIM Nagpur Scholarship 2022-24
The Indian Institute of Management has created a new scholarship scheme that will help to pay off the tuition fees for the postgraduate programs available in the academic session 2024. Two new scholarship schemes are presented by IIM Nagpur scholarships known as the merit scholarship and the other one is need-based scholarship. If you want to apply for the merit scholarship then you will have to score more than 95% marks in the CAT examination and if you want to apply for the need-based scholarship then your family income must be less than Rs 5 lakh. 20 students will be provided with this scholarship presented by the organization and they will be free from paying any tuition fees for the two-year MBA program available in the organization.
Also Check: Maharashtra Scholarship
List of Scholarships
The following scholarships are available to the people by IIM Nagpur:-
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top-Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) – only for scholarships
- Chief Minister Fellowship Yojana (CMFY) – Jharkhand
- Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship to SC students – Maharashtra
Tuition Fees For MBA
If you are securing admission to this organization then you will have to pay the following tuition fees to get an MBA:-
- The total fee of the program for the batch of 2022-24 is Rs.18,00,000, and the fee payable at the time of acceptance of the admission offer is Rs 75,000.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for this scholarship:-
- With the aim to encourage meritorious students and students from economically weaker backgrounds to pursue PGP (Full Time) programme at IIM Nagpur, the institute has initiated 2 different scholarships:
- IIM Nagpur Merit Scholarship – for candidates securing 95%ile or above in CAT.
- IIM Nagpur Need-cum-Merit Scholarship – for candidates with family income less than Rs 5 lakh
- The institute will be awarding scholarships to 20 students (10 students in each category).
- Candidates selected for the scholarship will receive a complete waiver for the tuition fee for the two-year programme. This policy is applicable from the 2022-24 batch.
The following documents are required in order to successfully apply for admission to IIM:-
- Academic qualification
- Work experience
- Applicable documents
- Academic qualification
- Work experience
- Category certificate (if applicable).
IIM Nagpur Scholarship 2022-24 Application Process
The application must follow the following application procedure in order to successfully apply for this scholarship:-
- The applicant must first visit the IIM Nagpur website of IIM Nagpur by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Admissions and then click on the option called MBA
- Select your choice from domestic or overseas then you have to click on the Application Form option displayed on the screen.
- A new page will open on your screen where you will be able to check the information related to admissions.
- You can fill out the application form for the MBA accordingly and then you will be considered for the scholarship as soon as it is available.
- For any queries, please feel free to contact – firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also call us at 0712-287-0324 or 6382958668.