Hello readers, are you looking for the information related to IIT Gandhinagar Early Admit MSc Programme? If yes then you are on the right page. In this article further, you will get detailed information about the program. IIT Gandhinagar invited under graduation degree holders to apply for the Early Admit Msc Programme through online mode. Online application forms are available on the official portal of IIT. All eligible students may submit their applications prior to the last date. Step-by-step instructions to fill the application, eligibility criteria, benefits, important dates, and several other information which is required is sanctioned in the next session.
IIT Gandhinagar Early Admit Msc Programme
All the undergraduate students who wish to pursue MSc. From Gandhinagar who meets the eligibility can apply for the Early Admit MSc Programme. The MSC Programme is available in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The session is going to begin in July 2022. The application portal for the program has been reopened as the applications are invited by the candidates earlier as well. So, candidates who already applied need not submit applications again. If you are interested to get the benefits under Early Admit Msc Programme then you have the opportunity again. Hurry to apply before the last date.
Highlights Of IIT Gandhinagar Early Admit Msc Programme
- Name of the scheme: IIT Gandhinagar Early Admit Msc Programme
- Launched by: IIT Gandhinagar
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: financial help
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: iitgn.ac.in
Benefits of IIT Gandhinagar Early Admit Msc Programme
- Students who get selected for the Early Admit MSc Programme will get scholarship of Rs. 5000/- per month
- Students need not to submit a valid GATE/ JAM score card
- Students will get financial support of Rs. 60000/- to present their reserch work in international conference.
The selection process of the Early Admit Msc Programme may contain the following steps:
- Scrutiny of application forms will be made
- Candidates will shortlist from all the application for interview round
- Interview will be held and final result will announce on interview basis
- Applicants who hold BSc. Degree from selected colleges or B.Tech. From NITS or selected colleges in the year 2022 or 2021 can apply
- Applicant must hold top 5 rank who are from Gen/ EWS/ OBC category or top 10 rank who are from SC/ ST in the department at the end of the pre final and final year respectively
- Educational certificates
- Passport size photo
- Caste certificate
- Scanned signatures
- Other required documents
- Last date of submission of application is 6 March, 2022
- Shortlisted candidates list announcement will be made on 17 March, 2022
- Interview will be held from 21 to 27 March, 2022
- Final result will announce on 11 April, 2022 (Tentative)
IIT Gandhinagar Early Admit Msc Programme 2022-23 Application Procedure
- To apply for the programme you have to go to the official website of the IIT Gandhinagar
- From the home page go to the admission option available in the menu bar
- A drop-down list will open from where you need to go to the programs option and then hit the “MSc.| Early Admit Msc” link
- Read the information carefully and hit apply button
- Choose the “National PG Application” or “International PG application” option from the new page opened on the screen
- Choose the register option and fill out the registration form
- Enter the security code and submit the form
- Now fill out the detailed application form that appears on the screen very carefully
- Upload all the necessary documents in the required format
- Submit the application form after reviewing the details and take print of it for further use
- Go to the official website of the IIT Gandhinagar.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, go to the admission section and click on the program option, and select early admit.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- On this page, click on the List of Candidates Provisionally Selected for admission to Early Admit M.Sc Programme, AY: 2022-23 (Semester I) View Results option.
- A new page with an application form will open on the screen.
- Enter the details like application number and date of birth in the application form.
- Now click on the submit option
If you have any queries you may email at email@example.com.