Friends, are you an engineering student? Have you heard about the INAE Travel Grant Scheme offered by the Indian National Academy of Engineering? Desired to know in detail about the scheme? if the answer to all these questions is yes, then you are on the right page. In this article, we are going to detail about INAE Travel Grant Scheme. You may check the eligibility conditions and step-by-step application process from this article. Along with the eligibility conditions and application process, you will get much other important information like reward detail, documents to submit, and more.
What Is AICTE INAE Travel Grant Scheme?
Indian National Academy of Engineering invites Engineering Students to apply for the INAE Travel Grant Scheme. This scheme has been launched to enhance the quality of engineering education in the country. Under this scheme, the authorities are going to provide financial assistance to the selected engineering students for presenting a research paper Physically or Online at an international scientific event. Through this scheme, the INAE is going to encourage engineering students to engage in research. You may grab the opportunity by submitting an online application via email. Accumulate the detailed information below.
Also Check: INAE Young Innovator & Entrepreneur Award
Highlights Of Scheme
- Name of the scheme: INAE Travel Grant Scheme
- Launched by: Indian National Academy of Engineering
- Launched for: Engineering Students
- Benefits: cash
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: INAE
Objective Of INAE Scheme
The objective behind Travel Grant Scheme is to provide partial travel assistance and registration fees to Bachelor’s and Master’s Level engineering students for presenting a research paper Physically or Online in an international scientific event. This scheme has been started to encourage engineering students to engage in research.
Benefits Of INAE Travel Grant Scheme
- Applicants who are going to participate physically will get financial support up to INR 1 Lakh in respect of following
- 100% Registration Fee reimbursement
- Visa Fee
- 50% of the actual Airfare
- Applicants who are going to participate online will get 100% Registration Fee reimbursement only.
- Applicants who are in Pre-final or final year students of B.E./ B.Tech or Integrated M. Tech and first-year and second-year students of M.E./ M.Tech from IITs/ NITs/ Govt. approved Engineering Colleges/ Institutions other than by AICTE/ Other Universities can apply
- Appellant must secure at least 8 CGPA or equivalent percentage in academics
- Appellant must have a letter of acceptance for presenting a research paper that has been accepted in a conference/seminar/symposium /workshop/exhibition abroad
- Applicants can apply for the grant only once during the course for financial support under this scheme
- Curriculum Vitae containing
- Date of birth and age,
- Educational qualifications,
- Research experience
- List of Publications etc.
- A brief on the Expected Outcome from the paper is presented.
- A brief on the Project Impact of the paper is presented.
- A copy of the letter of acceptance from the organizers of the event.
- A scanned copy of the Certificate by the student.
- A scanned copy of the Endorsement by the Head of the Institution.
- Abstract/full text of the paper as submitted for the event.
- NOC from co-authors
- Passport size photograph
- The last date of submission of the application is at least ten weeks prior to the date of presentation of the research paper
Also Read: CSIR Innovation Award for School Children
INAE Travel Grant Scheme 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply you have to download the application form format
- You may click here to download the form or get it from the INAE website of the Indian National Academy of Engineering
- Fill in the details very carefully in the form including
- Name of the Institute
- Address of the Institute
- Contact details: Email & Telephone
- PERSONAL DETAILS OF STUDENT
- Date of Birth
- Contact Details
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Program of study
- Semester-wise CGPA/ % Marks etc.
- PERSONAL DETAILS OF GUIDE/SUPERVISOR
- CONFERENCE/SEMINAR/SYMPOSIUM/WORKSHOP/EXHIBITION DETAILS
- DETAILS OF ESTIMATED EXPENDITURE etc.
- Complete the form and scan it, now compose an email and attach the scanned application along with the above-listed documents
- Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org