INAE Young Engineer Award 2023 The Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) was created in 1987 and is made up of India’s most illustrious engineers, engineer scientists, and technologists from all fields of engineering. INAE serves as an apex body that promotes the practice of engineering and technology, as well as allied disciplines, with the purpose of solving national challenges. The Academy also serves as a venue for long-term planning for a country’s growth that requires engineering and technology contributions, as well as bringing together experts from many sectors to deliver holistic answers to the country’s requirements.
INAE’s operations include research initiatives, pilot studies, engineering education, fellowships, scholarships, prizes, and other benefactions, as well as programs on technology policy and general development for the benefit of society. On current national issues, seminars, workshops, and round tables are held. Actionable recommendations arising from the discussions are forwarded to the relevant departments and government agencies to aid in the creation of national policy.
What Is INAE Young Engineer Award 2023?
The INAE Young Engineer Award (YEA) is a program that recognizes young engineers who have made significant contributions to the area of engineering and technology. The major goal is to establish a solid reputation for them and provide them with a foundation for future professional development.
The Young Engineer Awards, or YEAs, have been around for more than five decades. It all started in 1966. This program has already attracted some of the country’s brightest minds. Every year, a large number of individuals take part in YEA. This is clear evidence of the country’s abundance of young, smart people. There have been 228 engineer awards so far. Their contributions have resulted in incredible advancements and innovation in the country. Nominations are sought for accomplishments in three key areas: R&D laboratories, academia, and industry. Indian nationals under the age of 35 are eligible to participate in the INAE YEA program. A nomination is valid for one year after it is submitted. Candidates must follow the INAE Young Engineer Award eligibility standards to consider for the award. Only registered candidates will be considered, therefore fill out the application form well before the deadline.
Also Read: INAE Young Innovator & Entrepreneur Award
Key Highlights of Award
|Conducted by||Indian National Academy of Engineering|
|Name of Award||INAE Young Engineer Awards 2023|
|Objective||To appreciate the young minds who have made strides in the field of engineering and Technology|
|Eligibility criteria||Must be an Indian citizen|
Objective of INAE Young Engineer Award
The INAE is an Indian National Academy of Engineering comprising India’s most distinguished engineers, engineer-scientists, and technologists covering the entire spectrum of engineering disciplines. The main objective of the INAE Young Engineer Award 2023 is to recognize excellent achievements/contributions by Young Engineers who have a great potential for future professional growth influence in any discipline of engineering.
Benefits of the INAE Young Engineer Award
The Award shall consist of a cash prize of Rs 1lakh and a citation. All INAE Young Engineer Awardees will also become INAE Young Associates on the conferments of the Award and shall continue to be INAE Young Associates till attaining 45 years of age. The decision of the INAE Council in all concerned matters shall be final.
To be eligible under the Young Engineer Awards the applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Age should not be more than 35 years as of 1st January 2022.
- Should hold a first tertiary degree in Engineering/Technology
- The female nominees are eligible for age relaxation of five years for the award.
- A nomination is valid for one year only. A candidate can nominate three times in total subject to age not exceeding 35 years.
- The exception is in the case of women nominees for up to 40 years.
The last date for the receipt of nominations update soon.
The shortlisted nominees will invite to make a presentation follow by an interaction with the Selection Committee on dates will announce later.
Also Check: INAE Innovative Student Project Award
Application Procedure for INAE Young Engineer Award 2023
- The applicant’s first INAE website for INAE Young Engineer Awards.
- The home page will appear on your screen where you can read all the instructions thoroughly as on failing to do so the nomination may not consider.
- The nomination is to send on an A4-size paper as per the prescribed format.
- The applications are suppose to send the scan documents through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of the documents has to send to the INAE address describe as Executive National Academy of Engineering (INAE), Gurgaon- 122018
Note- The Last two steps are very important. Candidates are suppose to send a scanned copy of the performance through an email id before the last date along with the hard copy of the INAE address.
Terms and Conditions
- The award is instituted to identify, recognize and encourage young and promising talents in India who have made and are likely to continue to make outstanding contributions impacting engineering research and design, technology development, and transfer.
- Nominations are invited from young engineers working in academia, R&D laboratories, and industry. The sponsor must be either a Fellow of INAE or a Head of the Organization/ Institution where the nominee is working.
- Evidence of excellence in engineering research, product/process, design, technology development, and transfer-specific contribution submitted for consideration of the Award should have been carried out in India.
- Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE)
- 6th Floor, Unit No. 604-609, SPAZE I-Tech Park, Tower A,
- Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122018
- Phone: 0124-4239480, Fax: 0124-4239481
- Email: email@example.com