INAE Young Entrepreneur Award 2023: Mr. Rajiv Gandhi, the then Prime Minister of India, formally opened the Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) during a colorful Foundation Function in New Delhi on April 11, 1988. In a meeting in August 1983, Prof. CS Jha, Educational Adviser (Tech), Department of Education, stated that the Government of India finds it difficult to engage Professional Institutions and profit from their advice since there is no one body representing all engineering professions. In a message to the IETE Council dated October 5, 1983, Prof. SN Mitra, Past President of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE), proposed the formation of a National Academy of Engineering.
About INAE Young Entrepreneur Award 2023
The Young Innovator & Entrepreneur Award was established by the Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) to promote and honor innovation and entrepreneurship among Young Engineers. Preference would provide to engineering innovations/inventions/concepts that have realize and applied in industry, either in new processes or products. The award carries a cash award of INR 2 lakh and a citation.
Also Check: ISRO Young Scientist Program
Key Highlights of Award
|Conducted by||Indian National Academy Engineering|
|Name of Award||INAE Young Entrepreneur Award 2023|
|Objective||To encourage and recognize innovation and entrepreneurship among Young Engineers|
|Benefits||INR 2 lakh|
|Eligibility Criteria||An applicant must be an Indian citizen.|
|Official website||INAE Young Entrepreneur Award 2023: Online Registration, Rewards, Date|
Objective of INAE Young Entrepreneur Award
The INAE Young Innovator & Entrepreneur Award is institute to encourage and recognize innovation and entrepreneurship among Young Engineers. The engineering innovations/inventions/concepts that have been actually realize and implemented in the industry either in new processes or products would give preference.
Benefits of the INAE Young Entrepreneur Award
The award consists of a citation and a monetary reward of INR 2 lakhs, which will grant to a single applicant or shared by a group of not more than three people.
A candidate must meet the following criteria in order to consider:
- An applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- As of January 1st of the award year, you must be under 45 years old.
- Have successfully combined both innovation and entrepreneurship
- Be a young inventor from university, industry, or research who has turned unique engineering/technology concepts into profitable startup businesses.
The last date for the submission of the application form updated soon.
- There would be a two-tier selection process wherein the initial shortlisting would be done by the Selection Committee.
- The shortlist candidates would be call for presentation to the Selection Committee.
- The Selection Committee would recommend the nominee for conferment of the Innovator Entrepreneur Award.
Terms and Conditions
- The nominations would be sought from Fellows/CEOs/Directors/Heads of industry, R&D organizations, Engineering institutions, and Departments.
- Self-nomination is not permitted.
- In case no nomination is found suitable, no award would confer during that year.
- A nomination is valid for one year only.
- The awardees will be invited to the INAE Annual Convention being held in December each year wherein they would be conferred with the Award and may be invited to make the presentation of their work.
- In case the candidate is not selected during the year, there is no provision for nomination to be carried forward for the next year. However, re-nomination is permitted.
Application Procedure for INAE Young Entrepreneur Award 2023
- Applicants first visit the INAE Young website of the INAE Young Entrepreneur Award 2023.
- The homepage will appear on your screen where you have to click on Apply Now link and read all the fellowship details.
- Download the nomination form.
- Send the scanned copy of the prescribed Nomination form duly signed by the Nominator with all supporting documents through email to INAE at – email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note – In case, the Nomination Form is sign, the same can forward through the official email address. The INAE Office will confirm the authenticity of the nomination received by checking with the nominator either through email or by phone.
- Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE)
- 6th Floor, Unit No. 604-609, SPAZE I-Tech Park, Tower A,
- Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122018
- Phone: 0124-4239480, Fax: 0124-4239481
- Email: email@example.com