Agneepath Yojana was created by the authorities of the Indian ministry of defense in order to provide proper opportunities to the candidates who want to join the Indian army but the scheme is also attracting a lot of protest from around the country because many people are not happy with the implementation of the scheme. You can check out the details related to the Indian army Agneepath Yojana from the article provided below. Also, we will share with you all the eligibility and the details related to the schemes so that you can apply for the scheme if you are interested.
Indian Army Agneepath Yojana 2022-23
The Prime Minister has launched a new scheme known as the Agnipath Yojana and this scheme will provide a bright future for the youth. It will also provide you with an opportunity to serve the nation by joining the armed forces. This will also strengthen the defence system of the country. The people who are above the age of 17 and a half years and below the age of 21 years will be provided with the opportunity to join the armed forces for 4 years through a transparent procedure. They will also be provided with a service fund of Rupees 11.71 lakh. This is a very prestigious scheme that will help the ministry of defence on numerous bases and the people will also be provided various benefits.
Features Of Indian Army Agneepath Yojana
You can check out the features of the scheme from the pointers given below and apply for the scheme accordingly:-
- The scheme will provide you with an opportunity to serve the nation. You will enroll in the armed forces.
- This scheme is available for Pan India merit recruitment.
- There is a 4-year tenure for this scheme and an attractive monthly salary package will be provided to the individuals.
- The individuals can also apply for enrollment in the permanent cadre.
- Up to 25% of the armed forces will get selection through the Central and transparent system after 4 years.
Benefits Of Indian Army Agneepath Yojana
The following benefits will be provided through the Indian Army Agneepath Yojana 2022:-
- The scheme will provide National integration based on unity with diversity and equal opportunity will be provided for youth including women of all religions.
- The national building will empower and discipline skilled youth with military etiquette in civil society.
- There will be an improvement in battle preparedness through transformation evaluation with energetic, fitter, diverse, and more trainable armed forces.
- The best-armed forces will select with a transparent selection procedure.
- They will be an optimal balance of youth and experience.
- Various technical Institutions will be providing benefits inside the skill India program.
- An opportunity will be provided to the youth so that they can fulfill their dream of joining the armed forces and serving the nation.
- There will be proper encouragement to follow military discipline, motivation, skill, and physical fitness.
- The armed forces will be standing out in the crowd through the resume.
- They will be smooth integration into the society with skill screening assessments. There will also be certifications and diplomas.
- Good financial packages will be provided to the forces.
- Confident and better citizens will be selected in order to get military training.
The following monetary awards will be provided to the beneficiaries in this scheme:-
|Year||Customized Package (Monthly)||In-Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to Corpus Fund by GoI|
|All Figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)|
|Total Contribution in Agniveer Corpus Fund after Four Years||Rs 5.02 Lakh||Rs 5.02 Lakh|
|Exit After 4 Year||Rs 11.71 Lakh as SevaNidhi Package (Including, interest accumulated on the above amount as per the applicable interest rates would also be paid)|
The following compensations are available in the Agneepath Yojana created by the Indian government:-
- Composite annual package
- First-year package of approximately Rupees 4.76 lakh and upgradation up to approximately Rs 6.92 lakhs in the 4th year.
- Risk and hardship, ration, dress, travel allowances as applicable.
- Seva Nidhi
- 30% of monthly emoluments to be contributed by individuals.
- Equal amount was matched and contributed by the government.
- Corpus of approximately Rupees 11.71 lacs after 4 years exempted from income tax.
- Death compensation
- Non-contributory life insurance cover of Rupees 48 lakh.
- Additional ex gratia of Rupees 44 lakh for death attributable to service.
- Pay for any unserved portion for up to 4 years including the Seva Nidhi component.
- Disability compensation
- Compensation is based on the percent of disability laid down by medical authorities.
- One-time ex-gratia of Rupees 44, 25 or 15 lakh for 100%, 75% or 50% disability respectively.
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure to apply for this recruitment:-
- Under the AGNIPATH scheme, the Agniveers will be enrolled in the Forces under respective Service Acts for a period of four years.
- They would form a distinct rank in the Armed Forces, different from any other existing ranks.
- Upon the completion of four years of service, based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated by the Armed Forces from time to time, Agniveers will be offered an opportunity to apply for permanent enrolment in the Armed Forces.
- These applications will be considered in a centralized manner based on objective criteria including performance during their four-year engagement period and up to 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Armed Forces. Detailed guidelines will be issued separately.
- The selection will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Armed Forces. 46,000 Agniveers will be recruited this year.
- Enrolment will be undertaken through an online centralised system for all three services with specialized rallies and campus interviews from recognized technical institutes such as Industrial Training Institutes and National Skills Qualifications Framework, among others. Enrolment will be based on an ‘All India All Class’ basis and the eligible age will be in the range from 17.5 to 21 years.
- Agniveers will meet the medical eligibility conditions laid down for enrolment in the armed forces as applicable to respective categories/trades.
- The educational qualification for Agniveers will remain in vogue for enrollment in various categories.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be above the age of 17 and a half years and below the age of 21 years.
Indian Army Agneepath Yojana 2022-23 Application Process
To apply for the scheme you will first have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the Indian army Agneepath Yojana by clicking on the link even here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Agneepath Yojana and the official notification will open on your screen
- You have to read the details mentioned in the official notification
- Now you will have to click on the apply online button
- The application form will open on your screen
- You will have to fill out the application form by following the details mentioned on the screen.
- Make sure to follow all of the guidelines before filling out the application form.
- Successfully apply for the scheme by uploading all of your documents
- Take a print out of the duly filled application form.