Indian School Talent Search Exam (ISTSE) is an International level examination for Indian school students. ISTSE is designed to assess the overall intellectual potential of the students from class 1st to 10th standard. ISTSE is a skill-based assessment test to get the strengths and weaknesses of individual students across India. The question paper will contain questions from Mental and Logical Ability, Mathematics, Science, and English. The tests are taken on different dates by students who participate directly/individually and those who participate through their School. ISTSE Educational measurement and assessments service. If you want to participate in the Indian School Talent Search Examination then you have to visit the official website for online registration. In this article, we will provide you with brief information about the scholarship, its eligibility criteria, objective, benefits, application procedure, and much more.
Key Highlights of Indian School Talent Search Examination
|Name of Examination||Indian School Talent Search Examination|
|Purpose||To assess the overall intellectual potential of the students|
|Benefits||Self-realization, Early exposure to learning, and competition|
|Examination date||Updated Soon|
|Registration deadline||Updated Soon|
|Eligible for||Students from classes 1st to 10th|
Objective of India School Talent Search Examination
ISTSE is a scientifically designed skill-based assessment test to get the strengths and weaknesses of individual students across India. It is a unique educational measurement and assessment service. ISTSE is designed to assess the overall intellectual potential of the students from class 1st to 10th.
Benefits of India School Talent Search Examination
ISTSE provides a platform where students can judge their intellectual potential at the national and international levels. The ISTSE exam is based on the syllabus of CBSE, ICSE, and State Boards. Thus, preparing for this exam will be a pre-practice for them for their school exams. Participation in Indian School Talent Search Exam(ISTSE) will help students in many ways:
- Identify their academic strengths and weaknesses. Monitor and compare their year on year achievement with other students.
- Students will be able to measure the limits of their capabilities. They will understand the challenging academic work they should undertake to realize their true potential.
Early Exposure to Learning and Competition
- Participants tend to become very sharp-minded and “smart problem solvers” as a result of the competition.
- It allows students to hone their skills by requiring them to solve various problems at a level that they are unlikely to meet in their classroom.
Recognition and Awards
ISTSE – Online Exam (For Direct Students)
Exam Date for Class 1-5: Updated Soon
Exam Date for Class 6-10: Updated Soon
Recognition & Medals
Recognition is the best form of appreciation. Each participating student will get a certificate. The student who scores
- 95% or above will get a Scholar Certificate along with a Gold Medal
- 90% to 94.99% will get an Outstanding Performance Certificate along with a Silver Medal
- 80% to 89.99% will get a Distinguished Performance Certificate along with a Bronze Medal
- 60% to 79.99% will get a Participation Certificate
- below 60% will get a digital Participation Certificate
The top 3 students from each class will be awarded
- International Rank 1 – Scholarship of ₹1500/month for 12 months + Topper Shield
- International Rank 2 – Scholarship of ₹1000/month for 12 months + First Runner Up Shield
- International Rank 3 – Scholarship of ₹500/month for 12 months + Second Runner Up Shield
In case two or more students score the same number of marks, ranks will be determined based on the following criteria (weightage will be given from top to bottom):
- Rule 1 – The student who will get more marks in the Scholars’ Section will get a higher rank.
- Rule 2 – The student who will get more marks in Math will get a higher rank.
- Rule 3 – The student who will get more marks in Science will get a higher rank.
- Rule 4 – Students who will get more marks in Mental & Logical Ability will get a higher rank.
- Rule 5 – Students who will get more marks in English will get a higher rank.
- Rule 6 – Time taken by a student in completing the exam paper. The student who has taken lesser time will get a higher rank.
- Rule 7 – If two students get the same marks, the younger student will be given preference.
Thirty minutes video interview of 100 marks will be conducted for top 10 marks holders to decide the top 10 ranks.
Online Exam (For direct students):
- For Class 1-5: Updated Soon
- For Class 6-10: Updated Soon
Paper-based/Online Exam (Only through School): Updated Soon
- The students from classes 1st to 10th are eligible to participate in Indian School Talent Search Examination.
- The student should be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant should study in any board of CBSE/ICSE or State Board.
Application Procedure for Indian School Talent Search Examination
- The students first visit the official website of Indian School Talent Search examination.
- The home page will appear on your screen where you have to click on “Students Registration” link.
- On application form you have to enter your details such as-
- Date of birth
- Email ID
- Phone number
- Parents name
- School name
- Home address
- State etc.
- After filling all the details you have to pay the application fees and click on the submit button.
Students have to pay Rs- 399 as a registration fee.
- Educational Excellentia, G1002, Ground Floor,
- Ardente Office One, Hoodi Circle,
- Bangalore, Karnataka 560048.
- / / Contact Information
- Customer Care:
- +91-6366-37-0536 / +91 8971-57-3434
- +91-7760-65-3300 / +91-80-4142-5185
- WhatsApp: +91-6361622376
- Email: email@example.com