In this article today, you will be learning about the new scholarship scheme which is provided by the IndusInd Foundation. we are sharing all of the details of the IndusInd Foundation Scholarship 2022 scheme in this article given below and you must read the article if you want to know more about the eligibility criteria, documents required, and the scholarship awards which are available in this scholarship scheme presented by the foundation. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to apply for the IndusInd Foundation Scholarship scheme really easily.
IndusInd Foundation Scholarship 2022
IndusInd Foundation Scholarship is a very basic scholarship that will be provided to the students who are currently studying in class 12th and have secured their admission in a regular degree course in their nearest university or college. The foundation has been working on since 1995. The foundation is basically known to provide scholarships to the students so that education can be encouraged and provided to underprivileged children. You will be able to apply for the scholarship by sending your application form to the concerned office of the organization. Make sure to send it before the last date.
Details Of IndusInd Foundation Scholarship
|Name||IndusInd Foundation Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||IndusInd Foundation|
|Objective||Providing monetary funds|
|Beneficiaries||Women and underprivileged people|
Important Dates (Tentative)
- Last Date of scholarship- 15th January 2022
IndusInd Foundation Scholarship Award
The following awards will be provided in this scholarship:-
- The applicant will be getting INR 600 – INR 2200 cash monthly basis which will be transferred directly to their bank account.
- Another important award is the grant of monthly assistance to more than 1100 poor senior citizen women who do not have any source of income.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The candidate must be a resident of India.
- To come under IndusInd Foundation Scholarship, it is mandatory for students to have a regular degree whether it should be in Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering, Medical, Computer Management, etc.
- Students who have passed 75% marks in 2021, 12th class students are eligible for a scholarship.
- The financial position of the applicant’s family justifies the grant of scholarship.
- Regularly you have to go to the College, Institutes to get a scholarship.
The following documents are required to submit in this scholarship:-
- Age Proof Certificate (Birth Certificate/10th Admit Card)
- School Leaving Certificate
- 12th Class Board Marksheet
- Current Course Admission Receipt
- Annual Family Income Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
The scholarship will be renewed based on the following rules:-
- The foundation will offer rewards on the basis of Merit cum means.
- To continue the benefits, students have to score a minimum of 60% marks in the last qualifying examination.
- This 60% score has to be in the first attempt of the examination.
- Candidates have to submit their mark sheet along with the bonafide certificate and good conduct certificate signed by the head of the institute.
Terms & Conditions
- The scholarship is awarded initially for 1 academic year and continued till completion of the first graduation provided there is no break in the studies for any reason.
- He/ She must have passed the 12th board exams on the first attempt with not less than 80% marks.
- The applicant must have taken admission to a regular degree course in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medical, Computer, and Management in an approved College/ Institute.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must justify the grant of scholarship.
Application Procedure Under IndusInd Foundation Scholarship
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for the scholarship:-
- Download the application form by clicking on the Download option.
- Take a printout of the form
- Fill up the application form
- Attached all the documents
- Send the application form to the following address-
- The Trustee, IndusInd Foundation, Hinduja House, 171, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai -400918
- Contact number – +91 22 2496 0707
- Fax: +91 22 2496 3393
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org