In order to provide quality education to all the students a lot of organisation provides various kinds of scholarship schemes. So that students can get an education without any kind of financial hurdle. Recently the Shivdasani Foundation has incorporated Inlaks scholarship. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the students to pursue higher education. This article will cover complete information regarding Inlaks Scholarship 2024. You will get to know how you will be able to apply online. Other than that you will also get to know about other important aspects of this scheme like its objective, benefits, features, eligibility, required documents, application procedure, etc
What is Inlaks Scholarship 2024?
The Inlaks Scholarship has been launched by the Inlaks Foundation. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the students to pursue higher education. Under this scheme, scholarships will be provided to Indian students in the top-rated American, UK, and European institutions for full-time master’s, MPhil, or doctoral programs. Around 100,000 will be provided to the students to cover their tuition fees as well as living expenses. This Foundation has also joint scholarship arrangements with the Imperial College London, Royal College of Art London, the University of Cambridge, etc. Now students will not be required to depend on anyone to pursue their education in a foreign country. As the Shivdasani Foundation is going to make scholarships available to them
Also Read: BBA Scholarship
About Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Was established in the year 1976 by Indoo Shivdasani. This Foundation focuses on providing scholarship grants and awards in various fields to young Indian students. So that they will be able to develop their professional, scientific, artistic, and cultural abilities. This Foundation provides scholarships abroad and in India. In the last 4 decades through this scholarship 480 scholars have benefited from overseas scholarship and around 800 have received awards and grants in India and abroad. This Foundation launches various kinds of scholarships from time to time so that students will not be required to depend on anyone to pursue higher education
Motive of Inlaks Scholarship
- The main motive of the Inlaks scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students pursuing higher education
- Under this scheme, those students who want to pursue their education abroad will be provided scholarship assistance up to a hundred thousand USD
- Now students will not be required to depend on anyone in order to pursue higher education
- Ass the Inlaks Foundation is going to provide them scholarship
- This scheme will improve the standard of living of the beneficiaries
- Other than that the beneficiary will also become self-dependent
Key Factors of Inlaks Scholarship
|Name of the scheme
|Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation
|Students of India
|To provide financial assistance
- Inlaks Shivdasani Scholarships are open to all Indian passport holders who are resident in India at the time of application. Candidates are normally expected to hold a good first from previous degrees from a recognized university in India.
- Indian passport holders who hold a good undergraduate degree from a recognized university abroad must have resided continuously, been employed, or have been studying in India for at least two years after their under graduation.
- Candidates having a postgraduate qualification (e.g. Master’s or PhD) from an institution abroad are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are already studying or have started their postgraduate education at an institution abroad are not eligible to apply.
- It is essential to have prior admission to the institution and course chosen at the time of the application. The Foundation will not consider candidates without evidence of admission
- Candidates who have an English language certification as a conditional part of their offer letter need to attain that certification before applying for the scholarship.
- Candidates who have received a deferred offer of admission must have a valid offer for the academic year 2024-25 to be eligible for the 2024 scholarships.
- Those born on or after 1 January 1994 are eligible to apply for the 2024 scholarships.
- For Social Sciences, Humanities, Law, Fine Arts, Architecture, and related subjects, candidates must have a minimum academic grade of 65%, CGPA of 6.8, or GPA of 2.6 from a recognized university/institution.
- For Mathematics, Sciences, Environment, and related subjects, candidates must have a minimum academic grade of 70%, CGPA of 7.2, or GPA of 2.8 from a recognized university/institution.
- Starting date of application- 6th February 2024
- Last date to apply- 22nd March 2024 – 12pm
Also Check: Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship
- The applicant will be eligible to get 100,000 USD
Benefits of Inlaks Scholarship
- Inlaks Scholarship has been launched by in Lak Shivdasani Foundation
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the students to pursue their education abroad
- The foundation is going to provide 100 thousand USD dollars for educational expenses
- Now student will not be required to depend on anyone to pursue their education abroad
- The foundation is going to provide them with financial assistance
- This scheme will improve the standard of living of the beneficiaries
- Other than that literacy ratio will also be improved
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Bank account details
- Passport etc
- The foundation is going to establish a committee to a point select successful applications for scholarship
- The applicant will be judged not only on their past and present achievements but also on their future potential
- Do students who are applying for scholarships in art and design will be judged primarily on the basis of their portfolio?
- The selection under the scheme will consist of three stages which are
- Review of eligible application
- Preliminary interview
- Final interview
- Candidates who do not receive any communication from the foundation must assume that their application has not been successful
Also Check: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
Procedure to apply online under Inlaks Scholarship 2024
- First of all, you have to go Inlaks Foundation Website
- The home page will appear on your screen
- On the homepage, you are required to click on Apply online
- You will be redirected to a new page
- On the page, you have to enter all the required details
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that, you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply under the scholarship scheme
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Inlaks Scholarship FAQs
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation has launched Inlaks Scholarship 2024. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided for pursuing higher education
Financial assistance of up to 100,000 USD will be provided under the scheme. Just financial assistance will be directly deleted into the bank account of the beneficiary
In case of facing any kind of challenges, beneficiaries can contact the helpline number. Complaints can also be submitted online
Yes, there is an educational criterion to get the benefit of this scheme. Please refer to the eligibility criteria given above to get complete details