Inlaks Theatre Awards 2023 is available by the foundation in order to invite people who participate in Indian theatre. Students will be provided financial opportunities so that their skills can be enhanced in the field of theatre. People will be attending training workshops and other activities through the development of the prestigious scholarship program which is otherwise very expensive. Students can visit the official website right now to fill out the application form for this scholarship which is now active for all of the students who are interested in acting. The duration of this scholarship program will be 1 year so the students can take part in this program while they are continuing their acting courses. Check out more information about the Inlaks Theatre Awards 2023 here:
Importance of Inlaks Theatre Awards
Inlaks Theatre Awards is available for acting students who do not have proper opportunities to continue their education without having to worry about the expenses. The last date to apply for the scholarship program is 5th October 2023 so you must submit the application form for the scholarship as soon as possible. The applicant will have to send a letter to the institute according to the mentor that they have chosen to appear for under the skill enhancement program. The mentor will be submitting reports on the performance of the applicant so that the scholarship is continued accordingly. 15000 Rupees will be provided per month to the students so that they can continue their education without any problem.
Also Check: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards
Objective of the Inlaks Theatre Awards
Students will be provided awards based on the applications that they have submitted to the authorities. Students will be selected on the basis of their experience and the written application that they have submitted. The students will also be submitting reference letters so this will be a major criterion for the first round of the selection. The shortlisted applicants will also be appearing in an interview round. The final interviews will be conducted in the month of December. The awards will help the students to continue their acting careers without having to worry about the recent economic downfall. Financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries every month which will help them to create a good life.
Key Highlights of Inlaks Theatre Awards
|Name||Inlaks Theatre Awards 2023|
|Launched by||INLAKS SHIVDASANI FOUNDATION|
|Benefits||15000 Rs per month|
|Beneficiaries||UG and PG Graduate|
|Official Website||Inlaks Theatre|
- The applicant should be a recent graduate / post-graduate from a leading Indian institute for theatre arts in India. Applicants not having a formal degree but possessing a record of high-quality records of past achievements may be considered in exceptional circumstances.
- The recipient should not hold a similar / government scholarship or award during the tenure of the Inlaks Theatre Award.
- Those born on or after 1st January 1988 are eligible to apply for the 2024 awards.
- The applicant for this award must be an Indian passport holder, currently resident in India.
- Please state if you have applied for an Inlaks award before. If so, mention the year you had applied.
About INLAKS SHIVDASANI FOUNDATION
INLAKS SHIVDASANI FOUNDATION was created in 1976 in order to provide opportunities to people who are not able to get financial assistance. The organization is focused on providing scholarships, grants, and awards in different fields to the students who have been proving themselves for the last few years. The organization is responsible for providing financial assistance so that the students can create an environment for themselves that is favorable in the long run. 480 students have already benefited from the overseas scholarship program available by the foundation. The foundation also provides programs that are helpful for students from different departments.
Also Read: Inspire Awards
Benefits of Inlaks Theatre Awards
- Students will be able to focus on their acting careers without having to worry about the expenses that they have to pay.
- Financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries without any problem every month which will help them to focus on their acting.
- Students will be able to get proper skill enhancement programs without having to pay for any of them.
- Reports will be submitted on the progress of the students so they will get much improvement every month.
- Depending on the proposal and the length of the proposed program, the Foundation will provide an allowance of Rs. 15,000 per month for the duration of the program, which should not exceed one year.
- For short-term awards (of three months or less) the amount awarded will be paid upfront and the mentor or institution will need to submit a letter certifying that the awardee attended and completed the program for which the award was made.
- For longer-term awards (of over three months) half the amount awarded will be paid at the beginning. The second installment will be paid at the midpoint of the term of the award on receipt of a progress report from the head of the institution, mentor, guide or guru under whom the applicant will be working.
- The number of awards could vary between 3-4, depending on the merit of the applications received.
- Applications Close: 5 October, 2023, 11:59 PM IST
- The candidates short-listed for the interview will be informed by early November 2023.
- The final interviews will be held online by early December 2023.
- The selection procedure will take place in two rounds.
- The written application and reference letters will be the major criterion for the first round.
- The shortlisted applicants will then be expected to appear in front of the selection committee for an interview and audition for the final selection.
- The applicant must send a letter from the mentor/institution under whom the applicant proposes to undergo the skill enhancement program. The mentor will submit a half-term and end-of-year progress report of the applicant to the Foundation.
Also Read: Sun Pharma Science Scholar Awards
Awards 2023 Application Process
- You will first have to visit the Inlaks Theatre website of this scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Download From here
- The application form will be downloaded.
- The downloaded application form may be filled in by hand or by type and should be emailed to email@example.com
- The application must be submitted in pdf format.
- Please note that there is a 10 MB limit on pdf submissions. If your file is not in pdf format or is over 10 MB it will not be considered.
- The subject line should read as Inlaks Theatre Award 2023
- You will first have to visit the official website of this scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Login
- Enter the username and password to see the dashboard.
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2023 FAQs
The application form for this scholarship is listed on the official website and you will have to submit the application form through your email address.
Acting students who are UG and PG graduates will be eligible to apply for this prestigious scholarship program.
Depending on the proposal and the length of the proposed program, the Foundation will provide an allowance of Rs. 15,000 per month for the duration of the program, which should not exceed one year.
The selection procedure will take place in two rounds. The written application and reference letters will be the major criterion for the first round. The shortlisted applicants will then be expected to appear in front of the selection committee for an interview and audition for the final selection.