There are a lot of scholarship opportunities available for people with science and this scholarship opportunity is especially available by the organization of INSA in order to promote the people in the scientific department. The scholarship will be providing 25000 per month to all of the beneficiaries. We will also share with you all these specifications related to the INSA Indira Gandhi Prize for Popularization of Science 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to apply for this scholarship without any problem or difficulty.
About INSA Indira Gandhi Prize for Popularization of Science 2023
The Indira Gandhi Prize for popularisation of science will be provided to the people who are interested in science and this scholarship will only be available to the people who are interested in scientific opportunities and have careers such as writers, editors, journalists, lecturers, radio or TV program directors, science photographers or illustrators. You can apply for the scholarship of opportunity by filling out the application form available on the official website and you will be provided with all of the benefits provided by the organization if you follow the eligibility criteria with all of the specifications of the organization. The last date to submit your application form is 15th July for all of the applicants.
Also Read: INSA Medal for Young Scientists
- Application Deadline – Update Soon
Benefits Of INSA Indira Gandhi Prize for Popularization of Science
The following benefits will be available for the applicants for this scholarship:-
- The selected fellows will receive an honorarium of INR 25,000 per month, a citation, and a bronze medal. A maximum of six prizes (two in each category) will be awarded to the following categories –
- Science popularization efforts in the English language by a career media personnel
- Science popularization efforts in the English language by a career scientist
- Science popularization efforts in any language other than English either by a career media personnel or a career scientist
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The applicant must have a distinguished career as a writer, editor, journalist, lecturer, radio or television program director, science photographer, and illustrator, which has enabled them to explain science (including medicine), research, and technology to the public.
- The applicant must have a knowledge of the role of science, technology, and research in the enrichment of cultural heritage and in the solution of problems of humanity.
The candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria presented by the organization. The candidates can fill out the application form available at the official website of the organization and then they must wait for the confirmation email will be sent by the organization telling them more about the scholarship scheme that they have applied for. Candidates must have a career as a writer, editor, or any other career options available on the official website of the organization, and then only they will be selected by the organization in order to get this scholarship opportunity to them and help them pursue their dreams. The candidates will be provided with details related to this scholarship through the official website.
Also Check: World Handwriting Contest
INSA Indira Gandhi Prize for Popularization of Science 2023 Application Procedure
- How can you apply?
- The eligible candidate can apply for the prize by using the below-mentioned steps –
- Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all the details carefully.
- Step 2: Send the nomination form complete in all respects to the below-mentioned address latest by 15th July 2022 –
- Executive Director, Indian National Science Academy,
- Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
- New Delhi – 110 002
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions in order to be successfully able to get the scholarship:-
- The prize winner will be expected to deliver a lecture at the venue to be fixed by the Academy.
- Nominations for the award will be by the INSA Fellows, Vice-Chancellors, Deans, Principals, Directors of leading scientific institutions and national laboratories, and Editors of select Indian science journals in the prescribed proforma.
- The Executive Director
- Indian National Science Academy
- Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi 110 002