Indian National Science academy invited international young scientists, teachers, and researchers for INSA-JRD TATA Fellowship. This fellowship program will provide an opportunity for the selected candidate from developing countries to come to India and pursue research in the field of science and engineering. Interested participants who wish to become a fellow under this fellowship program can grab the opportunity by submitting the application form. Application forms are invited in the prescribed format. You may download the prescribed format from the official portal or by clicking the link available below. Remember to accumulate detailed information including eligibility criteria before submitting an online application.
What Is INSA-JRD TATA Fellowship 2023?
INSA-JRD TATA Fellowship is an initiative of the Indian National Science academy. Under this fellowship, program academies going to choose 10 fellows from developing countries other than India. It is the best opportunity for young scientists, teachers, and researchers who wish to come to India for their research work. The duration of this fellowship program is a maximum of 3 months. Fellows also have to submit the report at the center after completion of the program. You may follow the step-by-step instructions available further to fill out the application form. Must submit the application before the last date.
Also Read: Microsoft Research Asia Fellowship
Highlights Of Fellowship
- Name of the scheme: INSA-JRD TATA Fellowship
- Launched by: Indian National Science Academy
- Launched for: young scientists, teachers, and researchers
- Mode of application: online/ offline
- Official site: INSA-JRD
Objective Of INSA-JRD TATA Fellowship
The main aim of the Indian National Science academy behind this fellowship program is to invite young scientists, teachers, and researchers from other developing countries to India for research work. Moreover, the other objective is to extend the advanced scientific infrastructure and expertise of India to scientists and researchers from developing countries.
Benefits Of INSA-JRD TATA Fellowship
Under this fellowship program, selected candidates will get:
- Research opportunity in India
- Return airfare from place of work in their home country to a place of work in India,
- Boarding and lodging at the affiliated institution/s,
- An adequate allowance in Indian currency to cover the incidental expense
- Candidates must have a valid passport
- Applicant must belong to a developing country other than India
- Candidate must complete Doctorate or Master’s Degree in Science or an equivalent degree in Engineering/ Medicine and allied discipline
- The age of the applicants should not be more than 45 years
- Applicant must be working with a scientific or academic institution in a developing country other than India
Applicants you have to attach the following documents along with the application form:
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- A brief write-up describing the proposed research work.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Copy of degree certificate for highest qualification.
- A letter of consent from the parent Institution and a letter of acceptance from the host institute
- The last date of submission of the application form will update soon
Also Check: SERB Core Research Grant
INSA-JRD TATA Fellowship 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply you have to visit the INSA-JRD website of Indian National Science Academy
- From the home page of the portal, you have to go to the new section and Click on the INSA-JRD TATA Fellowship
- Click on it and the PDF file will open on the screen
- Read the information very carefully available in this article or PDF file
- Download the application form attached in the PDF and take a printout of it
- Fill out the application form with utmost care and mention all the details
- Enclose the application form in an envelope along with the documents and submit it to The Executive Director, Indian National Science Academy (INSA), Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002
- You may also submit the scan copy of forms and documents to email ID: email@example.com