IREDA Apprenticeship 2023 is presented in order to provide Rupees 9000 to all of the people who graduate in commerce studies and they all will be able to get the opportunity in order to continue their education or to their career in any type of job or academic qualifications. The students can visit the official website and apply for this program in order to get skills training presented by the Ministry of new and renewable energy under the Government of India. You can check out the article given below and we will also share with you all the eligibility and the last date through which you will have to apply for this prestigious program presented by the Indian government. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures to apply online for this scholarship scheme.
What Is IREDA Apprenticeship 2023?
Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA) [a Government of India enterprise] under the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) provides this prestigious apprentice program for the people who are graduates and all the people will be able to get the benefit of this prestigious program IREDA Apprenticeship by western the official website of the apprenticeship training and training how the application form available at the official website. The people will be able to get the monetary fund of Rupees 9000 per month if they are graduates and Rupees 8000 per month if they have a diploma. You can fill out the application form by visiting the official website but you also have to submit all of the documents in order to successfully be able to get the benefit of this prestigious scheme.
Also Read: National Apprenticeship Training Scheme
- Application Deadline – Update Soon
Benefits Of IREDA Apprenticeship
The following benefits will be provided to all of the people who are selected for this scheme:-
- Graduates (B.Com or BCA) – INR 9,000 per month
- Diploma Holders (CS/IT) – INR 8,000 per month
The following documents are required in order to successfully apply for this scheme:-
- Medical fitness certificate from Government authorized doctor (Gaz.) not below the rank of Assistant Surgeon of Central/ State hospital having full details of the doctor (i.e. name, address, registration no. etc.)
- Class 10 and 12 passing certificates & mark sheets
- Qualifying exam passing certificate/degree & mark sheet
- Proof of date of birth
- Valid Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Passport size photographs (02 nos.)
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions must follow in order to successfully apply for this scheme:-
- Merely meeting the eligibility criteria does not assure engagement as an apprentice.
- The number of candidates to engage is indicative and may undergo changes without any further notification.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence will attract immediate disqualification.
- IREDA will not communicate to any applicant with respect to their non-selection.
- No Travel Expenses (TA/DA) will be provided to the candidates for document verification or joining or thereafter during the period of apprenticeship training.
- No Boarding or Lodging facility will be provided to the apprentices engaged for apprenticeship training.
- The application of candidates whose marks enter in the application are in CGPA/ CPI/ Grades will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates have to upload their final marks in percentage (%) only and NOT in CGPA/CPI or Grades. If marks are in CGPA/ CPI or Grades, candidates will have to convert it into the percentage of marks, as prescribed by the respective University/ College/ Institution. The proof of conversion will check/ verified during Document Verification.
- The shortlisted/selected candidates will inform through email for document verification/joining respectively.
- The schedule of document verification/joining will intimate separately.
- Reservation for SC/ST & OBC candidates will be as per the rules. However, in case of non-availability of candidates in particular reserve categories, it will be filled from other reserve categories/general categories.
The candidates will get selection on the basis of the marks that they have secure in the final examinations that were held previously in their graduate degree or diploma courses. The candidates must have secure a good amount of marks in their final examination for their degree or diploma courses however if two candidates have the same amount of marks then the percentage of the preceding educational qualifications will consider for the selection of the candidates in this prestigious scholarship opportunity. Candidates can check out the official website in order to download the merit list for this scholarship opportunity.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the apprenticeship:-
- The applicant must be within 18-25 years of age
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per the Govt. of India guidelines for SC/ ST/OBC (NCL) categories.
- The applicant must be a B.Com./B.C.A. or Diploma in CS/IT degree holders
- The candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship training and/or have one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.
Also Check: ONGC Apprentice Training
IREDA Apprenticeship 2023 Application Process
To apply for the program you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the IREDA website of the organization by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Engagement Of Optical Trade Apprentice
- A new page will open on your screen.
- The Official Notification will open on your screen.
- You have to read the official notification carefully.
- You have to now click on the apply online button present on the official notification.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Fill out the application form and apply for the job accordingly.
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited
- Core-4a, 1st Floor, India Habitat Centre,
- East Court, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
- Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org