If you have decided to take your education in Israel and you want to have proper funds in order to successfully complete your education then you can apply for the latest scholarship scheme presented by the organization of the Israeli Government and Indian Governments in collaboration. The article is given below talks about the details of the Israel Government Scholarship for International Students. We will share with all of you the eligibility criteria and the step-by-step procedure to wish you will be able to apply for the Israel Government Scholarship 2023.
What Is Israel Government Scholarship 2023?
The Government of Israel is offering various scholarships in partnership with the Government of India for Indian students who are pursuing their education in Israel. These scholarships will be highly beneficial for international students because they will be providing financial support to all international students so that they can continue living in Israel and pursue their education without any problem with financial funds.
Details Of Israel Government Scholarship
|Name||Israel Government Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Israel Government|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||International students from India|
|Official site||Sakshat Portal|
- SAKSHAT Portal will be operating for receiving applications soon
- Assessment of Applications received on SAKSHAT Portal and nomination of students soon
The following awards will be provided to the candidates in this scholarship:-
- Full scholarship – Tuition fees, monthly allowance for 8 months only (one academic year), and basic health insurance.
- Partial scholarship – Part of tuition fees, monthly allowance for 8 months only (one academic year), and basic health insurance.
- Besides this, the students have to bear the cost of accommodation, transportation, and travel arrangements by themselves.
To apply for the Israeli scholarship you will have to follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- They must have a letter of acceptance from an Israeli university/supervisor.
- The applicants must possess a master’s degree in the relevant field to apply for a research/specialization program in the field of Chemistry, Agriculture, Biotechnology, Biology, Environment Studies, Business Management, Economics, and Mass Communication.
- To apply for the Hebrew language and literature course (short-term), applicants must be pursuing a post-graduate course in this subject.
- There is no age limitation applicable for this scholarship.
- Students who are staying abroad are not eligible.
- They must also provide proof of proficiency in English or Hebrew language.
- The scholarship is also open for students who have been abroad for research/training/study purposes for more than six months either on a scholarship or their own, only if they have been in India for at least 2 years after their return.
- Also, only the subjects specified above in the overview table are acceptable for this scholarship.
The following documents must be submitted by the candidates to apply for this scholarship:-
- Passport size colored photograph of the applicant (.jpg or jpeg format)
- Signature of the applicant (.jpg or .jpeg format)
- Self-attested mark sheets of classes 10 and 12
- Letter of acceptance from an Israeli university/supervisor
- Transcripts of bachelor’s or master’s degree from university/college
- Original mark sheets and certificates/degree/diploma of class 10, 12, bachelor’s, and master’s courses
- Self-attested copies of all original documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- Detailed proposal of research/specialization
- Letter of acceptance from an Israeli university
- Two letters of recommendation from professors/lecturers who taught the candidates
- Certificate of Health
- Three photographs
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer (applicable for employed applicants)
The candidates will be selected for this scholarship based on the following selection procedure:-
- The selection procedure for the Israel Government scholarship involves the initial screening of the applications received by MHRD.
- Preference is given to students who hold a letter of acceptance from one of the Israeli universities/institutions which are ranked higher in the QS World Universities Ranking.
- Thereafter, the shortlisted applicants are further nominated for the scholarship by MHRD.
- The final selection of the scholars is made by the Government of Israel. Students who are shortlisted for nominations are required to appear for their document verification at the venue and time indicated by MHRD.
Application Procedure Israel Government Scholarship 2023
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to download the official notification for the scholarship provided by the Government of Israel
- Read the details in the official notification carefully.
- Go to the official website to apply for the scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- Click on the scholarships option.
- The list of open scholarships will be displayed on your screen
- Click on the latest Israeli Government scholarship
- Now you have to fill up the application form.
- Upload all of the documents
- Take a printout of a duly filled application form
- Submit the application form successfully
- Send a hardcopy of their application along with supporting documents to the Under Secretary (Scholarships), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, 2nd Floor, Wing-6, West Block – 1, R. K. Puram, New Delhi- 110066 should be delivered at latest by 30 March 2021