The Government of Andhra Pradesh has established the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2022. YS Jaganmohan Reddy, the state’s Chief Minister, has launched a scheme in which middle-class, or middle-income, citizens will be allocated plots. The government undertakes a variety of programs to help residents realize their ambition of buying a home. The government employs these programs to provide low-cost housing to people. YSR government will offer the house to residents to the middle-income category under this program. This project will be self-sustaining since the land will be obtained from those willing to give it to them. Read below to check the detailed information related to the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2022 like Highlights, Objectives, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, and much more.
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2022
Residential plots will be allocated to middle-income people at affordable prices under this strategy. This scheme was created on a no-profit, no-loss basis for middle-income families to help them realize their ambition of buying a home. Every district in the state will be constructed for this township. The district collectors have also given instructions to the concerned department authorities regarding the township. These plots range in size from 200 to 250 yards in length. Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy claims that the Jagananna Smart City scheme will help 30.6 lakh people. Not only will dwellings be developed under this concept, but also smart cities will be developed. In the state, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana would result in the construction of 28.3 lakh dwellings. The central government will provide a sum of Rs 1.5 lakh per unit for this.
Highlights of YSR Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2022
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Smart Town Scheme|
|Initiated by||Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Middle Income Group Families of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To Provide Residential Plot At Affordable Price|
Objectives of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
The scheme’s major goal is to give residential plots to middle-income families. This plan will allow them to realize their ambition of owning a home. A total of over 30 lakh people will benefit from this scheme. The inhabitants of Andhra Pradesh will benefit from the Jagananna smart town scheme as well. Andhra Pradesh’s citizens will become self-sufficient as a result of this strategy. Through this initiative, the government of Andhra Pradesh would supply residential plots with all basic utilities at a reasonable price.
Benefits of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
Some of the key benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- The Andhra Pradesh government would use the initiative to give housing to persons in the middle-income bracket.
- This scheme will benefit people who earn between Rs 3 lakh and Rs 18 lakh per year.
- People who work for the government have also been included in the program.
- Under this arrangement, residents would be able to buy plots for a lower price.
- This plan will raise middle-class people’s living standards and boost their wealth in the city.
- Under the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme, the site will be 200 to 250 yards in size.
Features of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
Some of the key features of the scheme are as follows:
- Andhra Pradesh’s state government has proposed giving property to the MIG (Middle Income Group) and establishing a region with all offices within five kilometers of existing metropolitan cities.
- The land area (plot) ranges from 150 to 240 square yards.
- The annual remuneration ranges from 3 lakh to 18 lakh for those who qualify.
- The state government has gone to tremendous lengths to ensure that the central pay group receives the home they have always desired.
- Government officials can also take part in the scheme, with their earnings taken into account as much as feasible.
Location and Price of Plots
|Name Of UDA||District||Village||ULB||Price / Sq.Yard|
|AHUDA||ANANTAPUR||Kunuthuru (Rural)||Dharmavaram||Rs. 5999|
|NUDA||SPSR NELLORE||Jammalapalem||Kavali||Rs. 4999|
|ANUDA||YSR||Diguva Ambavaram||Rayachoti||Rs. 4600|
|ELUDA||WEST GODAVARI||Sanivarapupeta||Eluru||Rs. 8999|
|AP CRDA||GUNTUR||Nowluru||Mangalagiri||Rs. 17499|
Standard Size of Plots under Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
|S. No||Type||Size of Plot|
|1||MIG-Ⅰ||150 Sq.Yards (33′ X 41′)|
|2||MIG-Ⅱ||200 Sq.Yards (36′ X 50′)|
|3||MIG-Ⅲ||240 Sq.Yards (36′ X 60′)|
Applicants who want to apply for the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The eligibility criteria for Jagananna Smart Town Scheme are as follows:
- This scheme is only available to those who are legal citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- The scheme is only open to those from the middle class.
- Employees of the government have been included in the program.
- Those in the medium income bracket, earning 3 to 6 lakh rupees per year, can own a 150-yard plot.
- Persons earning 600,000 to 120,0000 rupees per year will be able to own a 200-yard plot
- Persons earning 12 to 18 lakhs per year will be able to purchase a 250-yard plot.
- A single-family will be assigned only one plot.
While filling up the application form for Jagananna Smart Town Scheme, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2022 are as follows:
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Email ID
- Age proof
- Ration card
Steps to Apply for Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2022
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2022
STEP 1: Registration:
Before filling up the PM Scholarship Application Form, applicants need to do registration by below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Apply for Plot tab
- The login page will open on the screen
- Click on the New User Registration button
- The registration form will open on the screen.
- Now fill in the form with all the required details like:
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- After that, click on the register button to complete the registration process.
Step 2: Filling of Application Form
- After the successful registration, the applicant needs to log in with their registered Mobile Number and Password to proceed further.
- Once the applicant is logged in, click on the New Application button
- Now, accept the Terms & Conditions
- Once you will accept the Terms & Conditions, the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2022 application form will be opened on your screen.
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like:
- Applicant Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- PAN Card
- Marital Status
- Annual Income, etc
- After that upload all the required documents.
- Now, accept the declaration.
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the application process.
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2022, feel free to contact on the below-given details:
|AHUDA OFFICE||Door No. 11-86, Near Joint Collector Bungalow Anantapuramu.||email@example.com|
|ONUDA OFFICE||D. No. 25-36-462, Nehru veedi, Santhapet 3rd line, Opp. Acharya ranga bhavan, Ongole.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|NUDA OFFICE||Door No. 26-1-355, BV Nagar, Near Sai Baba Temple, Mini By-Pass Road, Nellore – 524004, SPSR Nellore District.||email@example.com|
|ELUDA OFFICE||Door No.16B-16-34, Rukmini Nivas, Chandra Gupta Colony Eluru, West Godavari District – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|ANUDA OFFICE||D. No. 36 / 263-29, Reddy Colony, Near Adithya Kalyanamandapam, Chinna Chouk, Old By-Pass Road, KADAPA – 516 002, Y.S.R Districtemail@example.com|
|APCRDA OFFICE||Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority Lenin Center, Beside Apsara Theater, Governorpet, Vijayawada-520002|